SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: do you think this is real?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 550 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of blueczarina blueczarina 8 years, 4 months ago.

On blueczarina wrote:

its hard to say, but its interesting.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Billy-Corgans-Vocal … 240%3A1318

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

nevermind. i saw the seller’s feedback and they are shady bastards. :roll: its fake i’m sure.

DELETE ME OR MOVE ME TO SHITTY EBAY LISTINGS IN BLUEBULLET.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

:lol: blueczarina, what have you been trying this time? Mescaline? :lol:

From wikipedia:

\"Mescaline or 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine is a naturally-occurring psychedelic alkaloid of the phenethylamine class. It is mainly used as a recreational drug, an entheogen, and a tool to supplement various practices for transcendence, including in meditation, psychonautics, art projects, and psychedelic psychotherapy. It occurs naturally in the peyote cactus (Lophophora williamsii), the San Pedro cactus (Echinopsis pachanoi) and the Peruvian Torch cactus (Echinopsis peruviana), and in a number of other members of the Cactaceae.\"

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

I heard they come in various pretty colours.

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

:lol: i think i’m just tired and out of it- a lot :lol:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In