SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Support – SPfreaks

Topic: DONE: 2007.07.08: www.spfreaks.com back online

This topic contains 2 replies, has 89 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid BleedingTheOrchid 9 years, 8 months ago.

On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

Due to a technical problem the website went down. A deadlock in the webserver during a request hangup the whole http://www.SPfreaks.com webapplication.

The collection website aswel the forum website are both running in an issolated area in the webserver. As long the webservice itself stays running, only single websites will go down on a mallfunction.

There’s no reason to believe that it was because of an attack or similar situation. The process was just frozen in a request and didn’t answer other requests.

Our apology for any inconvenience during the off-line period.

Thanks to those who informed the administrator.

living in a reality on endless views & unbound fantasies...
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

ok then…. thanks for clearing that up :)

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

kinda funny that on the same day netphoria.org and pumpkins.net (always bit slow on my pc) were down also. looked like an anti pumpkins fans attack indeed! anyway glad we’re back, i’m starting to like this website/forum thingy.

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In