SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Support – SPfreaks

Topic: DONE: Anniversary Release for www.spfreaks.com – April 2008

This topic contains 5 replies, has 59 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings bullettwoutbutterflywings 9 years, 3 months ago.

On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

For April 2008 a major release is planned for the SPfreaks Collection website (http://www.spfreaks.com).

The major benefits of this release are:
[list:3s85uqo9]
[*:3s85uqo9]A brand new and advanced Collection Index:
[*:3s85uqo9]Overview of all items over all categories[/*:m:3s85uqo9]
[*:3s85uqo9]Extra filter items (six in total)[/*:m:3s85uqo9]
[*:3s85uqo9]More information per item is given in the index[/*:m:3s85uqo9][/list:u:3s85uqo9][/*:m:3s85uqo9]
[*:3s85uqo9]A brand new feature called \"My Collection\" based on the extensive SPfreaks Collection:
[*:3s85uqo9]Ownerlist: Keep track of the items you own and share this eventualy with other collectors[/*:m:3s85uqo9]
[*:3s85uqo9]Want: Inform other collectors of which items you want (demands)[/*:m:3s85uqo9]
[*:3s85uqo9]Sell/Trade: Sell or Trade your items (offers)[/*:m:3s85uqo9]
[*:3s85uqo9]Contact other collectors for exchanging items (demands and offers)[/*:m:3s85uqo9]
[*:3s85uqo9]Get notified when someone offers your wanted items[/*:m:3s85uqo9]
[*:3s85uqo9]View others (public) collection of items[/*:m:3s85uqo9][/list:u:3s85uqo9][/*:m:3s85uqo9][/list:u:3s85uqo9]
All fearures are seamless integrated into the SPfreaks Collection website. Extra profile options are introduced to manage your preferences.

After hard working this release is ready for beta testing by the SPfreaks team. Hopefull no big issues will be revealed during testing so this release will be available within this month.

To reveal a little bit of the new features:

SPfreaks Collection Index
[/url:3s85uqo9″>
(click to enlarge)

My Collection

living in a reality on endless views & unbound fantasies...
Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings

wow, that is gonna be awesome!!

can’t wait to see it all!!

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Me neither! Pretty neat gift for our 5 year anniversary this is RedWolf!

You rock! 8)

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

SPfreaks has the most comprehensive info on SP merchandise on the web, but I always found it a bit daunting to go through, so this will be great.
:)

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

RedWolf, can you already give us a possible timeframe when My Collection will see the day of light? We are eagerly looking forward to this awesome new feature! 8)

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings

wow, arthur you got my telepathic message, i was wondering the same thing, cause i can’t wait to see it. and start on the my collection part, cause that will really help me whilst looking for neat new stuffs that i HAVE to have, like that cd that M has, he never did tell me where he lived. :wink:

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In