SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Support – SPfreaks

Topic: DONE: How the f**k to add \"own albums\"?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 62 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of manillascissor manillascissor 8 years, 5 months ago.

On manillascissor wrote:

How to add \"owned albums\"??? It’s impossible! :evil:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

You have to be within 5 meter of your collection, so the My Collection feature can check if you REALLY own the albums. If you do not apply to this little rule, it’s impossible to add items to your collection. Sorry.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hehehe, kidding of course! What is exactly the problem? Did you log in AGAIN on http://www.spfreaks.com ? Then did you click on \"The Collection\" link in the COLLECTION section in the most right column, so you were directed to to http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLINDEX ? And then you used the search filter on top for finding the item(s) you want? Then you clicked on the \"edit options\" link in the right column called My Collection? Then did you checkmark 1 of the 3 options on the left in the new screen that appears? Then did you click the \"Save\" button on the right?

That’s how it works, in a nutshell. Good luck Honeymade Opiate, and tell us where you are having troubles. Next time with a few more details, OK? Makes it more easy for us to help you, right? :lol:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

I didn’t see the \"EDIT OPTIONS\" button! Thanx for the help and sorry for being a bit pissed at the moment! :D

Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

It didn’t work. I just DON’T understand how to save the albums in MY COLLECTION. It doesn’t work.

Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

NOW it really works. This is starting to get freaky. Now it works.

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

NOW it really works. This is starting to get freaky. Now it works.[/quote:gj5afg7n]

Honeymade-
You have to uncheck the My Collection box. Then search for what you own, click on Edit, want/own/trade, etc. Do this for all your collection.

Then, click My Collection again and it shows only the items you selected.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

However, can you also upload photos of your collection somehow?

Thanks,

D

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

However, can you also upload photos of your collection somehow?

Thanks,

D[/quote:p4fkgbtu]

Well, if you have a different or alternate version of a release on here, then yes. Like a promo already on the site, but maybe yours has a sticker or something.

Or if you have something not on the site, send to spf-contact@spfreaks.com. Make sure to scan front, back, and the media itself (CD, CS, vinyl, etc.) Once submitted, Arthur or Bram will update the database. You can track recent uploads through the main page or the My Collection Update Thread in the Collection Forum.

in my time of dying

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In