SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Support – SPfreaks

Topic: DONE: Just another little thing. (category spelling)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arthur Arthur 9 years, 6 months ago.

On Arthur wrote:

For the categories, all of the ones that use apostrophes are using them incorrectly. For example, \"CD’s\" should be \"CDs\" and \"DVD’s\" should be \"DVDs\". You do not use an apostrophe to make things plural, even with acronyms.

Sorry to nitpick, but it’s a major pet peeve of mine and kind of makes an otherwise great site look less professional.

Profile photo of SPfreaks
On SPfreaks wrote:

Thanks for the tip. Once Arthur returns from overseas, we will adress this within the site. Keep the suggestions coming.

The SPfreaks Team
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

For the categories, all of the ones that use apostrophes are using them incorrectly. For example, "CD’s" should be "CDs" and "DVD’s" should be "DVDs". You do not use an apostrophe to make things plural, even with acronyms.

Sorry to nitpick, but it’s a major pet peeve of mine and kind of makes an otherwise great site look less professional.[/quote:1c6zrone]
Haha, absolutely no problem! That’s what you get when this site is run from The Netherlands. However, I wonder why none of our friends from US or UK happen to notice this… :P Kidding, it will be corrected when I’m back. Thanks!

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

It’s been corrected.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In