SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: Doughnuts or Danishes?

This topic contains 26 replies, has 2,566 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Daysofthephoenix Daysofthephoenix 6 years, 10 months ago.

On Daysofthephoenix wrote:

So I’m bored and decided to see who reigns supreme. :

First off are the lovely doughnuts, just look how they glisten in this photo.

Give me the disk, Angela.Somewhere in the world, Dongsoo Kim loves you...Thirsting for God in a Land of Shallow Wells.365 Days of Winter!!!
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

in my time of dying
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

Profile photo of Voidhanger
Participant
On Voidhanger wrote:

Danishes. Especially cherry. Mmm.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of marigold
Participant
On marigold wrote:

Danishes – yum

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Ill take doughnuts anytime.Im from the Denmark, the birthplace of Danishes.We have many many different flavors of Danishes here, to many and some of them are so grose
Pecan and Maple Danishes is yummi and my fav, and thats really the only one i eat if im eating Danishes

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of last_rose_of_summer
On last_rose_of_summer wrote:

I would take doughnuts only if they were Krispy Kreme, otherwise I’d take danishes.

Profile photo of Daysofthephoenix

haha, I actually didn’t think anyone would respond to this but I guess I was wrong.
I actually pick doughnuts on this one but I guess people love their danishes on this site. :)

Give me the disk, Angela.Somewhere in the world, Dongsoo Kim loves you...Thirsting for God in a Land of Shallow Wells.365 Days of Winter!!!
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

sadly I take neither :(

aww, have you had bad experiences with pastries? :(

On Anonymous wrote:

nah I worked in a bakery for a few years it got really gross to be around all that, it’s a great diet plan though!!
you end up being so sick of seeing doughnuts, danishes, cookies etc etc etc, but I still love bread

On blueczarina wrote:

you know i actually don’t eat any of them either. i mainly try to avoid eating junk. i’m not big on doughnuts though. i like fruity danishes with cream cheese best or cinnimon roll-ish ones.

I’m actually the opposite because I love junk food, although I have no idea what that will do to my body when I’m older. :lol:

Actually I heard from someone today was National Junk Food Day.
Everyone grab a twinkie and celebrate. :D

On blueczarina wrote:

haha, i like some junk still too (i’m eating a mini blizzard as i type this). eating it a lot though just kind of makes me feel like crap. i feel sickish, so i try to avoid it accept for every now and then.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Hehehe, I could take a lot of junk food till the 40’s somewhere, but not anymore, I’m afraid. I was over 100 kg, but now I watch out a little more and quickly returned to 90-93 kg as per today. I stopped with the french fries, mayonaise, chocolates, hamburgers and etc. Not that I feel that much better, but somehow it makes a little difference, somehow. Funny thing is, I appreciate the little treats (like Danishes, for example) much more. :)

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."

I would like to try to lose a little weight but I love junk food and it is so hard for me to resist it! I have no will power :P

I have none either especially when it comes to night cravings.
That’s when I raid the kitchen and find some cheez its. :D

I love cheez its! :D

cheese nips were always the crappy step child of cheez its. :lol:
Cheez its are where it is at!

Profile photo of jawn till dusk
Participant
On jawn till dusk wrote:

can i have vod and redbull instead?

I feel the need for alchohol since i stopped smoking 3 years ago. :oops: :lol:

On blueczarina wrote:

i like goldfish crackers better.

yep goldfish are good too. now I wish I had some :P

I wish I had goldfish crackers or cheez its.

This topic is really making me hungry because at my friends house yesterday I ate her whole box of cheez its, I think I need an intervention. :lol:

On blueczarina wrote:

yes, i think we need to discuss your problem. :lol:

On Anonymous wrote:

a whole box :shock:

stop getting the munchies

nah, it’s not that. :lol:

I just get terribly hungry at night and I just saw those box of cheeze its and I claimed them for my stomach, as simple as that.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In