SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Grey Tristessa

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2,590 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream Cool As Ice Cream 8 years, 8 months ago.

On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

Another grey Tristessa up for sale on Ebay. 8)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Smashing-Pumpkins-T … 8665933781

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream

i bid $240 and it still says \"reserve not met\". boo.

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

i bid $240 and it still says "reserve not met". boo.[/quote:10zvhybs]

I think the reserve not met thingy will go on untill someone hits 500 Dollars. Just my guess, its a rare beauty.

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

It only got sold for 300 dollars.Cheap indeed.

Profile photo of EAZYE121
Participant
On EAZYE121 wrote:

Looks like a Sub Pop collector got it.

Profile photo of STOUTR
On STOUTR wrote:

Sub Pop SP 90 Test Press – Red vinyl for some reason. Anyone interested in this? I know it will cost dearly and I am not interested in keeping it. Bought as part of a collection. Mint and unplayed. email me or PM. I am new to this forum, but am the real deal. I may also have an extra Grey copy for the right price. I collect Sub Pop and Nirvana, trades will be considered, but I have most everything. :wink:

Great site by the way. Thanks!

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

I PM’d you.

in my time of dying

Sub Pop SP 90 Test Press – Red vinyl for some reason. Anyone interested in this? I know it will cost dearly and I am not interested in keeping it. Bought as part of a collection. Mint and unplayed. email me or PM. I am new to this forum, but am the real deal. I may also have an extra Grey copy for the right price. I collect Sub Pop and Nirvana, trades will be considered, but I have most everything. :wink:

Great site by the way. Thanks![/quote:1e8h78w9]
do you also collect sub pop posters? i’ve got posters that i don’t want to keep, from L7, tad and mudhoney.

Profile photo of some pumpkins
Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

Great site by the way. Thanks![/quote:l8shqvo9]

being broke sucks!

what's wrong with you is good for what's wrong with me
Profile photo of STOUTR
On STOUTR wrote:

do you also collect sub pop posters? i’ve got posters that i don’t want to keep, from L7, tad and mudhoney.[/quote:j1uxkafg]

Not really, but I am looking for any original Sub Pop "Lame Fest" posters or flyers.

Always buying Nirvana if anyone has something to get rid of.

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:
do you also collect sub pop posters? i’ve got posters that i don’t want to keep, from L7, tad and mudhoney.[/quote:2y39c4le]

Not really, but I am looking for any original Sub Pop "Lame Fest" posters or flyers.

Always buying Nirvana if anyone has something to get rid of.[/quote:2y39c4le]

Do you know how to check your PMs?

in my time of dying
Profile photo of mr.benway
Participant
On mr.benway wrote:

:?: :?: :?:

any news about the red tristessa ?
did anyone of the spfreaks bought it? manilla?

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

i am in relaxed conversations with stout about it.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of mr.benway
Participant
On mr.benway wrote:

good luck…

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

thanks! hope it all works out.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

its the same guy we have mentioned before, but if any of you have an extra $5000 laying around here you go. :lol: :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Smashing-Pumpkins-T … 240%3A1318

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

On blueczarina wrote:

😯 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote:1iat32ud]

not giving that auction a go then i take it? :lol: :wink:

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

not giving that auction a go then i take it? :lol: :wink:[/quote:24w1bx1j]

:lol:

I think ill pass :lol:

The fuck is up with that seller.Does he really think he can sell it for that price. :o

On blueczarina wrote:

i don’t know whats with that seller. he seems to do this on all his items. how does he ever sell anything? :?

Profile photo of some pumpkins
Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

i don’t know whats with that seller. he seems to do this on all his items. how does he ever sell anything? :?[/quote:1rsoqxza]

he’s waiting it out for the perfect newbie with alot of money

what's wrong with you is good for what's wrong with me
On blueczarina wrote:

well that isn’t me :lol:

Profile photo of Thom
On Thom wrote:

I think the price is just to showcase his records. I doubt he expects to sell them at that price but it gets people to click and then perhaps they use the ‘make an offer’ button to buy for a reasonable price or look at what else he has to offer and buy something else he has to sell. It got all of you talking about his records didn’t it? Seems to work…

also, a \"buy-it-now for $5000 or best offer\" is probably going to give him higher offers than \"buy-it-now for $750 or best offer\".

it’s not impossible that some people who would think the $750 is way too high in the second case, would make an offer higher than that in the first case.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In