SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: Hello.Im new here ;)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 1,637 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of some pumpkins some pumpkins 7 years, 11 months ago.

On some pumpkins wrote:

Hi guys

Just popped in.Was browsing around the forum and i found it very interested!!! :D
Im a 30 year old female from Denmark (Europe),and im a huge fan of the SP (Best band evar) :p
Been a fan of them since they released Adore (my favorite album ) :p
Lately i´ve been trying to get my SP collection complet,but thats almost impossible i think lol :)
But anyway just wanted to shout to guys i was new here and i hope we will have some nice chat about almsot everything especially,you know who :p

Oh.one last thing.My english aint the best,so pls bear with me ;)

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Your English is just fine! Welcome aboard! Glad to have you! Are you a big time collector as well?

in my time of dying
Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

OMG!!! my first post and my first fu#k up.should post this on the Miscellaneous Non-Pumpkins Forum
im truely sorry. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Your English is just fine! Welcome aboard! Glad to have you! Are you a big time collector as well?[/quote:1x741ooo]

Thanks manillascissor :)

Im not a big time collector.Not like others around here.But hopefully i can get some nice stuff as well :)

Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

welcome! nice to meet you.

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

OMG!!! my first post and my first fu#k up.should post this on the Miscellaneous Non-Pumpkins Forum
im truely sorry. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:[/quote:otk9jxg8]
Hey no problem mayonaise! :lol:
Be welcome, hope you’re gonna have fun here. Lately I have been very busy, so unfortunately I’m not much around. Hopefully the rest of the members will catch up with you in the meantime! :wink:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

Welcome mayonaise. I hope you like it here. We can always use more members. :)

Profile photo of Shannen
On Shannen wrote:

I am-Shannen-I exist!
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:
Your English is just fine! Welcome aboard! Glad to have you! Are you a big time collector as well?[/quote:khfx9x5s]

Thanks manillascissor :)

Im not a big time collector.Not like others around here.But hopefully i can get some nice stuff as well :)[/quote:khfx9x5s]

Look at this! *not a big collector…* HA!

in my time of dying
Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

:lol:

That was like over a year ago.
Today, i might a have a couple of ekstra things, then i had by the time i wrote this ^^ :lol:

On Anonymous wrote:

^ I follow a simple logic with eBay now: If I’d wanted an item and lost it, I know you will win it anyway.

See, there are guarantees in life…

On Anonymous wrote:

these boys corrupted you :P
in a good way
carry on with the shopping

Profile photo of last_rose_of_summer
On last_rose_of_summer wrote:

haha i thought this thread was a joke until i saw the date on it! i thought amnesia was being funny by acting like she is new here now because she has amnesia :lol: i’m silly :P

On Anonymous wrote:

that is funny rose :lol:

Profile photo of some pumpkins
Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

😆

That was like over a year ago.
Today, i might a have a couple of ekstra things, then i had by the time i wrote this ^^ :lol:[/quote:hgfjur24]

275 items later. and counting…

what's wrong with you is good for what's wrong with me

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In