SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: Honey Made Opiate’s self promotion.

This topic contains 87 replies, has 8,096 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of blueczarina blueczarina 8 years, 2 months ago.

On blueczarina wrote:

I’m gonna promote my band with this thread :roll:

We’ve got some new songs up from the 18.2.2009 show if anyone is interested!

This was our first gig as Honey Made Opiate, nice to have it done. It went on pretty well I guess.

Check it out on http://www.myspace.com/honeymadeopiate

Rockers!

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

I’m gonna promote my band with this thread :roll: [/quote:nf50v4dn]

don’t feel too bad. afterall i made this thread.

http://forum.spfreaks.com/viewtopic.php?t=572

:lol: :P

and i will give it a listen when i get home. :wink:

Profile photo of Marcella
On Marcella wrote:

In My Tree and Left Unknown are my faves!

Fevrale dostat chernil i plakatPisat O Fevrale navsnrydPoka grohochushaya slyakotVesnoyu charnoyu gorit
Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

He he! Thanx guys, for the kind words! 8)

I was afraid of being too egocentring, but in a way we want people to hear it, kinda. But I dearly HATE shoving down our music down peoples throats. Myspace too is a giant \"Look at me-look at me-look at me!!\"-site.

Everyone is drowning in all music from demo bands. It ain’t easy, I tell you that…. :roll:

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

As i said before.In My Tree is soooo fucking nice!!! i love it Honeymade. :D

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
On Marcella wrote:

Oh and I also love your band’s name. It sounds…relaxingggg….

Fevrale dostat chernil i plakatPisat O Fevrale navsnrydPoka grohochushaya slyakotVesnoyu charnoyu gorit
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

I like your band!
My favs are Broken Feather and In My Tree. Rotten to the core isn’t bad either :P
thanks for sharing ;)

Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

Yeah, In My Tree is pretty cool! Especially live.

I don’t know what the name means exaclty, I just made up a few names and when researching I found like hundreds of bands with the same name, so we got HMO since it was vacant. Honey can mean a lot of things you know…. :D Honey like the fluid sort, Honey like honey, blah blah blah.. 8)

We would really like to play outside Sweden. Swedes are so lame. And they are all just into Arena-\"metal\" like AC/DC and Iron Maiden. Bluuahh… :?

On Marcella wrote:

You should come to Mexico, we get obsessed and start fan clubs pretty automatically with any little band that comes, and they don’t even have to be good!

On Anonymous wrote:

You should come to Mexico, we get obsessed and start fan clubs pretty automatically with any little band that comes, and they don’t even have to be good![/quote:1wziu2eq]

:lol:
you should though ;) and it’s warm there

Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

Marci:

Oh man, how I always dreamed of going to Mexico and Brazil…. :P

But I hope that one day I really will. The whole Mexican culture is very inspiring.

On blueczarina wrote:

i think i would die of heat stroke in Mexico :lol:

great music though Honeymade! :)

On Marcella wrote:

Yeah the heat is back in here. And winter wasn’t even cold. :cry:

I hope your band makes it big someday =). You definitely have the potential!

On blueczarina wrote:

yeah, i get heat sickness really easy in the summer. the sun is too bright and its too warm and it makes me really sick. :roll:

On Marcella wrote:

Makes me sick too, and dizzy, and burns my ridiculously pale skin.

On blueczarina wrote:

that’s me ^^ except for the sunburn because i don’t stay in the sun long enough to get one :( otherwise i’m pale and would easily burn

On Anonymous wrote:

I used to get sick like that as a child, but now I try not to stay in the sun for too long because I have damn near blacked out from it before on the 4th of July..scary!! I could hardly see where I was walking everything was dark and it was 4 in the afternoon. I was struggling to get to the curb (we were at a carnival at the park) wasn’t sure if I would make it. I sent my husband to get water.

On blueczarina wrote:

yeah, in middle school on the last day of school they would have the whole school outside for the last half of class for some kind of field day/ last day of school bash. it would be so hot and sunny that i would get horrifyingly ill. i threw up everywhere both years and almost passed out. i dreaded the last day of school because of these outdoor days. and i would always get sick like that in elementary school too, because they also had damn field days. it really sucked though because the teachers were reluctant to let anyone back into the school because they wanted to keep tabs on the students. i would get so damn sick from it. :oops: it also happens when i go to the Fair. :?

that’s probably why i’m practically albino. i just can’t take being out in the sun. :oops:

and i’m sorry honeymade that your thread has turned into a \"the sun makes me puke\" thread :P but i guess you should learn now about our WTF? thread derailments here :wink:

On Anonymous wrote:

you should come to the US and tour with the Pumpkins!
that would be excellent!
I wonder if they will have opening bands ever again?

On blueczarina wrote:

i don’t know what the pumpkins plan on doing. i wonder if they will ever do big gigs again? or if they hate the audience so much that they won’t.

Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

you should come to the US and tour with the Pumpkins!
that would be excellent!
I wonder if they will have opening bands ever again?[/quote:dkuxs8vu]

Oh, yes please! They had a great band opening for them in Denmark in February of 2008. VETO was their name. 8)

Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

yeah, in middle school on the last day of school they would have the whole school outside for the last half of class for some kind of field day/ last day of school bash. it would be so hot and sunny that i would get horrifyingly ill. i threw up everywhere both years and almost passed out. i dreaded the last day of school because of these outdoor days. and i would always get sick like that in elementary school too, because they also had damn field days. it really sucked though because the teachers were reluctant to let anyone back into the school because they wanted to keep tabs on the students. i would get so damn sick from it. :oops: it also happens when i go to the Fair. :?

that’s probably why i’m practically albino. i just can’t take being out in the sun. :oops:

and i’m sorry honeymade that your thread has turned into a "the sun makes me puke" thread :P but i guess you should learn now about our WTF? thread derailments here :wink:[/quote:8g9h414n]

He he.. :wink:

I’ve got sun-sensitive skin too. Being out in the frying sun like two hours and I look like a crab or something. :?

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

You know my opinion already, Honeymade… I PM-ed you some time ago already when I discovered about your cool band… :wink:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

You know my opinion already, Honeymade… I PM-ed you some time ago already when I discovered about your cool band… :wink:[/quote:1o52krze]
Yup! Thanx Arthur :D :wink:

Profile photo of some pumpkins
Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

im listening to your tunes right now honeymade. you guys are really good. great songwriting! how long have you been making music together?

what's wrong with you is good for what's wrong with me

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In