SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: How old are you?

This topic contains 73 replies, has 6,305 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of blueczarina blueczarina 8 years, 5 months ago.

On blueczarina wrote:

I’m curious what the age diversity amongst our fellow fans is. I’m 27. An oldie.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of toad32r
Participant
On toad32r wrote:

Your an oldie huh?! I am 32 !! The first time i saw Pumpkins live was … 17 years ago. Excuse me while i go feel old . LOL i think :P

Ribbit...Toad-----------------Toads are really underated!!
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

im 15…
so yeah im a young ‘un :P

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

I rock hard in my wheelchair in the lobby of a home for the elderly. I’m 40 years old. :lol:

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of Satur999
On Satur999 wrote:

I thought I smelled moth balls and bengay…lol… jk… im 28 … wow it feels weird to say that… 28… :roll: almost an adult

When you are with everyone but me, you're with no one. When you are with no one but me, you're with everyone. Instead of being so bound up with everyone be everyone. When you become that many, you're nothing. Empty.
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

I’ll be 28 soon! :mrgreen:

in my time of dying
Profile photo of ClevelandPumpkins
On ClevelandPumpkins wrote:

I thought I’d be one of the \"old\" ones here, lol! I’m 23…and a Pumpkins fan since the age of 9 :oops:

I thought I’d be one of the "old" ones here, lol! I’m 23…and a Pumpkins fan since the age of 9 :oops:[/quote:106szalu] oooh thats quite a young age to get into rock… ugh i was still listening to pop and shit like that at that age :oops: gagh i didnt get into ‘rock’ until i was like 12 (first ‘proper’ rock record was blink-182 :lol: )

Profile photo of SNC
On SNC wrote:

I’m just about to turn 26 in a couple of weeks.

everything between 15 and 40 cool!

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

Profile photo of luxe
On luxe wrote:

Almost the oldest one here – 36. At least we got to enjoy the Pumpkins in our college years, right Arthur? :)

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Almost the oldest one here – 36. At least we got to enjoy the Pumpkins in our college years, right Arthur? :)[/quote:1c1rs7mp]
Uhmmm, yup, but officially you don’t know my age yet, and it’s not nice asking it either :P

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of luxe
On luxe wrote:

Uhmmm, yup, but officially you don’t know my age yet, and it’s not nice asking it either [/quote:2l2sqttl]

Oops, sorry. Kinda like asking how much a woman weighs or when she’s due (never, ever ask that — it will only lead to a very bad thing).

I don’t think 40 is old. . it’s young and yet experienced.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I don’t think 40 is old. . it’s young and yet experienced.[/quote:18ps3hqy]
You must mix me up with BleedingTheOrchid I guess, he’s 40 years old. OK I admit it I’m 40 too, almost 41. Geezz, I never thought I would tell anybody here on the board. Thanks luxe, you made me say it. :P

Anyway, maybe that’s why I’m into the Smashing Pumpkins so much, because Billy Corgan and I are just a few months away from each other. He does all the crazieness and things as a substitute for me. Kinda.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of luxe
On luxe wrote:

Well, I think older men are far more attractive than younger ones. They know what they are doing and they are confident about themselves w/o having to say it blatantly out loud.

When I got married, it was in my vows that if I ever got the chance to be with Billy I could. My husband, chose Aiesha (sp) Tyler for his choice. JK

~luxe

hey stop talking about me i know i am the oldest around here! damn, where’s my wheelchair!

hey stop talking about me i know i am the oldest around here! damn, where’s my wheelchair![/quote:313f4lta] you left it in the mosh pit :P

yeah i did thanks see me in action :P

lmao!

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Hahahahaha!!!! Rock on BleedingTheOrchid! Where’s your Billy avatar by the way? This one is uhmmm… kinda mysteriously aggressive?

Profile photo of tree_spirit
On Tree_Spirit wrote:

I’m 21. Well at lease i’m not the youngest? :lol:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9411/b492200713e331baq9.png
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Those wheelchair pics are hilarious!

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

hi again!

that wheelchair pictures made me laugh a lot ! :lol:

i’m 21 !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In