SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: I Am One 12\" WLP

This topic contains 6 replies, has 983 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of anonymous Anonymous 8 years, 4 months ago.

On confuciousconfusing wrote:

I’m emailing back and forth with this seller I talked about before (see Peel Sessions WLP thread) but the Peel Sessions WLP I’m leaving to Collectspumpkins. Shawn, grab it! He knows you will contact him, as I told him you would do that soon! :lol:

But meanwhile Mike, the guy I’m talking with, has an I Am One 12\" WLP in the same Excellent state as the other WLP. He came up with that extra WLP when I told him I loved the song I Am One as 1 of my SP life anthems (Mike: \"and yes it is a great track, I remember dancing to it loads at indie discos and playing the track myself when I used to dj (not from this vinyl though as this copy came into our record shop)\"). It was not in stock before, so it probably just came in.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, he is offering it for 50 UK pounds also, and I’m trying to have him throw in an original 1991 Gish vinyl HUTLP2 also for that price (he doesn’t know that yet, so if you read this Mike: you might want to start considering that, I hope! :wink: ). Would that make a good deal, what do you guys think?

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Anyway, to cut a long story short, he is offering it for 50 UK pounds also, and I’m trying to have him throw in an original 1991 Gish vinyl HUTLP2 also for that price (he doesn’t know that yet, so if you read this Mike: you might want to start considering that, I hope! :wink: ). Would that make a good deal, what do you guys think?[/quote:1oaj8fyy]

Good deal Arthur. 50UKP for both sounds legitimate.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

The guy sold it for 70 UK pounds to somebody else. Ah well, no problem.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Thom
On Thom wrote:

these things seem to be a lot more expensive than when i picked up my copies a few years back.

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

I’m assuming one of you freaks is bidding on this
and which one of you is stealing it away from my bid :evil:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … K:MEWAX:IT

Profile photo of some pumpkins
Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

not i. but he’s the guy who sold me a today and disarm wlp. which arrived today!

what's wrong with you is good for what's wrong with me
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

this seller has some goodies :D
and I lost :(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In