SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Touring & Concert

Topic: If All Goes Wrong on Gent FilmFestival

This topic contains 28 replies, has 5,665 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of blueczarina blueczarina 9 years ago.

On blueczarina wrote:

You know what? I’m getting very excited about this! Tomorrow is the big day already! :lol:

Cool As Ice Cream send us tons of ideas how to spend a fun time in Gent before the movie, and we already arranged where and when to meet or pick up the rest of the guys on the road… And Sven told us there might be a little surprise for us during or afterwards the documentary! :lol: (I’m not sure, but it probably has to do with his PMM membership? I’m getting VERY curious! :wink: )

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Damn i wish i could go with you guys, would be fun.But have blast and enjoy the show. :wink:

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

hope you all have a great time!

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

I wish I could just be there and guide you around town. I lived there for a couple of years, when I was a student.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I wish I could just be there and guide you around town. I lived there for a couple of years, when I was a student.[/quote:27ipnqai]
In our minds you are (sometimes) with us tomorrow, Cool As Ice Cream. :P

Seriously, have fun in the UK meanwhile! 8)

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

You will have to tell us everything about the dvd !

have a safe travel and enjoy the experience !

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

yes have a safe travel…and enjoy the show! Don’t forget to give us details ;)

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

have fun and arrive safe :)

Profile photo of milan
On milan wrote:

Just got back from Gent. Had a great time there with Arthur, Shannon and Sven. Tomorrow Arthur will write a little review. Can’t wait to see the pics ;-)

On blueczarina wrote:

can’t wait to hear about it :)

Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

Just got back from Gent. Had a great time there with Arthur, Shannon and Sven. Tomorrow Arthur will write a little review. Can’t wait to see the pics ;-)[/quote:1x461vfq]

great !
can’t wait to see the pics too !

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

We’re home too, and indeed very special! Pretty good documentary, and a rather long very personal Q&A session with the director Jack Gulick. More tomorrow, I’m tired as hell.

On Anonymous wrote:

:D I am excited to read Arthur’s review and see the pics! Glad you guys had a great time!

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

😀 I am excited to read Arthur’s review and see the pics! Glad you guys had a great time![/quote:3229kcuk]

Yeah me too. :)

Profile photo of mickyshambles
Participant
On mickyshambles wrote:

hey arthur, i didn’t know you were there too. i was a wee bit tipsy anyways. :)
i just saw the spfreaks front page and was amazed/confused with the photo lol.
here’s mine:

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Ha ha, so close!

No, not even Arthur got that poster! Some other lucky soul.

in my time of dying
On blueczarina wrote:

i was a wee bit tipsy anyways. :)[/quote:3p59de6s]

that made me laugh :lol: happy face and all

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

hey arthur, i didn’t know you were there too. i was a wee bit tipsy anyways. :)
i just saw the spfreaks front page and was amazed/confused with the photo lol.
here’s mine:
[/quote:11nk8pnh]
When I took my pic, were you that person looking back to me, and then taking the same pic? :lol:

And yeah, we had asked for that poster, but someone from the FilmFestival already had claimed it, grrr!

Sorry we didn’t meet by the way, we should have! 8)

Profile photo of mickyshambles
Participant
On mickyshambles wrote:

When I took my pic, were you that person looking back to me, and then taking the same pic? :lol: [/quote:3giteqk0]
haha not me. how crazy would that be? :)

And yeah, we had asked for that poster, but someone from the FilmFestival already had claimed it, grrr![/quote:3giteqk0]
i even went there the next day, on my way to the train station, hoping that the girl was out of the office. was gonna rob the place lol but she was there. i asked again really nicely but she wouldn’t let it go.

Sorry we didn’t meet by the way, we should have! 8)[/quote:3giteqk0]
yeah, not to worry. i went back to the bar where i had met some brits and belgians and went to a club after that.
i lay all the blame at Mr Cream’s feet anyway. he gave me a few pointers for the journey so really he should’ve told me you were going. :D

On Anonymous wrote:

Anybody have the new IAGW DVD release yet?

I have to wait until Xmas for my copy, although that’s not long now to wait. :? :)

Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

Me too, only at christmas :/

On blueczarina wrote:

i tried to get it yesterday. i checked 3 stores, but they didn’t have it and i didn’t have time to run to Best Buy. :?

i’m going there after school today though and they better have it.

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

I finally pre-ordered the dvdset, will be in stores here 28 nov + i also ordered Live In Tokyo. 8)

On blueczarina wrote:

i have the dvd now. it kicks ass! all i could think when i was watching it was damn i love the pumpkins!!! :D

and by Live in Tokyo you mean that boot dvd. i have that as well. its pretty cool. :)

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

The Live In Tokyo, is that a bootleg ? :?
Cant find the dvd in our collection, i might be blind.

On blueczarina wrote:

Cant find the dvd in our collection, i might be blind.[/quote:2w24evkt]

Arthur hasn’t put it in. i was going to send scans here when i find time.

don’t worry though. it still kicks ass. its a good concert and it has cool Billy interview snips. you will still like it i’m sure. :wink:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:
Cant find the dvd in our collection, i might be blind.[/quote:3p611pmq]

Arthur hasn’t put it in. i was going to send scans here when i find time.

don’t worry though. it still kicks ass. its a good concert and it has cool Billy interview snips. you will still like it i’m sure. :wink:[/quote:3p611pmq]
It’s a bootleg.

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

I really dont collect bootlegs, never thought the dvd to be a bootleg, oh well.Still looking forward to watch it though. :wink:

On blueczarina wrote:

yes, you will still like it. don’t worry. :wink:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In