SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: If All Goes Wrong start a website

This topic contains 39 replies, has 5,317 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of blueczarina blueczarina 9 years, 1 month ago.

On blueczarina wrote:

here it is folks

http://ifallgoeswrong.com/home

and if you look at the store section evidently there will be the regular DVD, a t-shirt + DVD package, and a poster for sell. that means more collectibles freakies. :wink:

there are pics too and some kind of messageboard. look at the messages though. it has something about Monte and the o-board. i think its all bullshit though and this better not be the format of the \"o-board\" whenever and if ever that appears. but any way- new stuffs, yay. :P

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Thats a nice find there Blue.Looks pretty sweet.Oh boy, can wait for this dvd to be released. :D

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

the message board is a little odd…I posted a message and it never got posted… it was a nice message…I’m assuming it’s being monitored.

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

the message board is a little odd…I posted a message and it never got posted… it was a nice message…I’m assuming it’s being monitored.[/quote:2jwmbx8w]

by Monte :lol:

the board was interesting though

On Anonymous wrote:

monte-really? He’s moderating it? hmmm…

On blueczarina wrote:

monte-really? He’s moderating it? hmmm…[/quote:37qnvkqg]

oh, i don’t know who is mod-ing it if anyone. i just noticed he made an offer to in the messages if you scroll through.

On Anonymous wrote:
monte-really? He’s moderating it? hmmm…[/quote:3fzqqhmr]

oh, i don’t know who is mod-ing it if anyone. i just noticed he made an offer to in the messages if you scroll through.[/quote:3fzqqhmr]

yeah I noticed he said that too :lol: funny funny funny

On Anonymous wrote:

how come he isn’t asking to mod on this site? :lol:

On Anonymous wrote:

ok so……..
I left another message on the all goes wrong board and it did not post….makes me sad :cry:

On Anonymous wrote:

ha now it worked -finally

On blueczarina wrote:

that board amuses me. :lol:

Andrew Pakula
Sorry about the idiots from my board showing up here. This is set to be a great DVD. Corgan for life!
posted: 2008-10-11 09:46:11[/quote:1ki70irs]

poor idiots :lol:

MonteLDS
Did I menchon that I’ve met Billy lots of times.
posted: 2008-10-11 09:43:50[/quote:1ki70irs]

no, never :lol:

On Anonymous wrote:

well Billy just better hope it don’t turn into netphoria…
looks like it’s headed that way…just wait…

On blueczarina wrote:

oh yeah- its totally turning into Netphoria and its only been up for a couple days. :lol:

someone is impersonating Monte now and posting bad shit.

MonteLDS
Stop using my name if ur not me!
posted: 2008-10-11 10:28:51
[/quote:yzdm786b]

On blueczarina wrote:

i wonder if PMM will follow through with the o-board after seeing how fast this mini messageboard of their’s has devolved into crap. :lol:

On Anonymous wrote:

probably not…
I don’t want to be a bitch here, but if the netphorians would learn how to respect people’s views and not thread derail all the time then maybe…but they need a little guidance and they aren’t ready for that nice factor or love to come into their life.
They need to be moderated to be honest, to show them you shouldn’t speak like that.

On Anonymous wrote:

BTW
It’s about being positive…not negative…sure give your thoughts, but think before you speak on the matter

ya know :wink:

On blueczarina wrote:

true- they just don’t behave themselves or respect others.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I couldn’t help but thinking that the title \"If All Goes Wrong\" is kinda appropriate in these days of dropping stock exchange markets everywhere & a general global financial crisis going on. :wink:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
On blueczarina wrote:

to true Arthur :wink:

and speaking of the site

http://ifallgoeswrong.com/messageboard

i think all comments are down now or at least i don’t see them. i’m not suprised this was censored though. because all was definitely going wrong there. :?

On Anonymous wrote:

and the funny part is I left a message about maybe it was a test to see if people could handle the new o-board and then I said some can some of you can’t and then a little while later I checked back to see and BAM it was gone..lol
that was weird

Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

i knew it was gonna get pulled and left a message saying that if those stupid asses didn’t quit acting like little kids that it was gonna happen.

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of last_rose_of_summer
On last_rose_of_summer wrote:

i don’t see why people have to act like that.

i posted a request for them to show it at a theater in memphis. i saw at least one other person requested the same theater :)

Profile photo of jawn till dusk
Participant
On jawn till dusk wrote:

probably not…
I don’t want to be a bitch here, but if the netphorians would learn how to respect people’s views and not thread derail all the time then maybe…but they need a little guidance and they aren’t ready for that nice factor or love to come into their life.
They need to be moderated to be honest, to show them you shouldn’t speak like that.[/quote:1e4bnw9v]

I managed to stay away from this board until a week or two ago and i couldn’t believe the utter bullshit coming out of the majority of these fans. :?

Pretty disgusted by it.

I always had a love of this band,and when i found SPFreaks,i was so happy to find a common belief. :wink:

Sad people. :oops:

On blueczarina wrote:

the if all goes wrong board is back, which some of you know. :wink: i see you. :wink:

On Anonymous wrote:

:lol:
I saw you blue!

On blueczarina wrote:

it looks like no more t-shirt/ dvd package :?:

http://ifallgoeswrong.com/store

On Anonymous wrote:

Well that sux!! I hope they are just taking it off because they are going to post the actual photo of the shirt they will be selling! Oh I hope so-that was the one I was going to buy

Profile photo of doubtful-della
On Doubtful-Della wrote:

I haven’t pre-ordered because I am going to be out of town for a few weeks when it is released and I want to buy it there and watch it right away. I’ll have to subject my parents to it, since I’m going on a family vacation! HAHA

On blueczarina wrote:

Well that sux!! I hope they are just taking it off because they are going to post the actual photo of the shirt they will be selling! Oh I hope so-that was the one I was going to buy[/quote:14m056tr]

i hope so too, because i also wanted that one.

Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

well, i will get my dvd for 27€ ….
at amazon it will cost about 13€ (17 usd)

i never used amazon, is it safe? do you think it will be more or less the same thing with the shipping costs?

give me some light please :?

On blueczarina wrote:

well, i will get my dvd for 27€ ….
at amazon it will cost about 13€ (17 usd)

i never used amazon, is it safe? do you think it will be more or less the same thing with the shipping costs?

give me some light please :?[/quote:2x6q9eew]

i shop Amazon a lot. i always get my school books there. and i have never had a problem to date. :wink:

On Anonymous wrote:

I sent in email to my radio station 93xrocks about the showing of If All Goes Wrong since it is playing in my state. Hopefully they will post it up on their site and shout it out on their station! Also directed them to the website for it.

On blueczarina wrote:

what happened to finger licking Billy, Reggae? :lol:

On Anonymous wrote:

what happened to finger licking Billy, Reggae? :lol:[/quote:3dvsdjsl]
Billy’s mouth got tired and his finger was getting shriveled…can’t play guitar as well with a shriveled finger

On blueczarina wrote:
what happened to finger licking Billy, Reggae? :lol:[/quote:2ju6lkdu]
Billy’s mouth got tired and his finger was getting shriveled…can’t play guitar as well with a shriveled finger[/quote:2ju6lkdu]

Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:
what happened to finger licking Billy, Reggae? :lol:[/quote:10k1002t]
Billy’s mouth got tired and his finger was getting shriveled…can’t play guitar as well with a shriveled finger[/quote:10k1002t]

i’m going to miss him …. :cry:

On Anonymous wrote:
what happened to finger licking Billy, Reggae? :lol:[/quote:29tmwgii]
Billy’s mouth got tired and his finger was getting shriveled…can’t play guitar as well with a shriveled finger[/quote:29tmwgii]

i’m going to miss him …. :cry:[/quote:29tmwgii]
I already do..he might be back today..it’s just not the same without a Billy distraction for everyone

Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

yeah!!! :D

do that ;)

On Anonymous wrote:

he’s back!!

On blueczarina wrote:

he has returned :lol:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In