SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: I’m going away II

This topic contains 10 replies, has 1,020 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of some pumpkins some pumpkins 7 years, 2 months ago.

On some pumpkins wrote:

Early September I’ll have to go to Bonaire (island on the coast of Venezuela) for 1.5 months. Business trip. Is someone of the freaks in the neighbourhood there, so we might plan a visit to each other, for having a beer or something?

Also, looks like a good opportunity to check if there are any Carribean Smashing Pumpkins releases…

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Copycat! :lol:

I hope you have a great time. Should be splendid weather, maybe a little too hot for your taste.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of marigold
Participant
On marigold wrote:

wow, that’s awesome Arthur – I hope you get a chance to go to the mainland, and see the tepui mountains:

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

Wishing you a great adventure, Arthurian. To swish times: Ker-link. :) :wink:

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

niice…hope you enjoy the view and be safe

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

OK, I’m on Bonaire now. Eating a lot of fish, enjoying the sunsets, meanwhile working hard on a software project for the Dutch state. Here are some pics.

View from my room

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

what’s that last pic?

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

what’s that last pic?[/quote:rlc84syg]
Lightning struck an oil tank on Bonaire the day I arrived.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNqx3ZUW4Pc[/youtube]

Profile photo of marigold
Participant
On marigold wrote:

nice view!

and nice sunset! I expect you’ll get a few beautiful sunsets from all that smoke spewed into the sky.

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

that looks lovely, arthur. i hope you don’t have to work too hard, and that you can really enjoy your stay there.

Profile photo of some pumpkins
Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

Awesome photos Arthur. I’m jealous.

what's wrong with you is good for what's wrong with me

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In