SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Trading Items

Topic: I’m missing a few mashed potatoes mp3’s. help please?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 984 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Superlordspamulon Superlordspamulon 9 years, 7 months ago.

On Superlordspamulon wrote:

ok… after a long time with slow downloads, i now have most of ‘Mashed potatoes’ (thanks a lot arthur :) ) however, RSPAA didnt seem to have working links/proper downloads for: disc 2: ‘Let’s meet the band’, disc 4: ‘I’m Free (live 90)’, disc 4: ‘Where’s Vince(Outtake 93)’, Disc 4: ‘C’mon (live 90)’ and disc 5: ‘I’ll never change (live 90)’.

are these songs available? if they are, could someone please send me a megauploads/sendspace etc. link with all of the songs, preferably in a .zip folder. if of course, this is allowed :)

Cheers :)

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

\"The link will expire in 7 days and will be available for 100 number of downloads.\"

http://download.yousendit.com/DD8DCF2A551F3017

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon

and thank you again arthur!

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

ok… after a long time with slow downloads, i now have most of ‘Mashed potatoes’ (thanks a lot arthur :) ) however, RSPAA didnt seem to have working links/proper downloads for: disc 2: ‘Let’s meet the band’, disc 4: ‘I’m Free (live 90)’, disc 4: ‘Where’s Vince(Outtake 93)’, Disc 4: ‘C’mon (live 90)’ and disc 5: ‘I’ll never change (live 90)’.[/quote:2qwb06ve]funny thing i notice: these are all the songs that have a ‘ in the file name. this cannot be a coincidence. i guess this is a configuration problem on the new server. i will contact the rspaa owner about this.

funny thing i notice: these are all the songs that have a ‘ in the file name. this cannot be a coincidence. i guess this is a configuration problem on the new server. i will contact the rspaa owner about this.[/quote:1ryqpj94] nice spotting! didn’t notice that myself
in the link name/address bar it did seem to leave letters out… and they were, in fact, the ones after the ‘ !
so yeah, nice spotting :)

Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

yeah mashed potatos is maybe my most favourite set of pumpkins music. i love the other lyrics to slunk which i send to arthur i guess he puts it online already… let me find… yeah! :lol:

Ride on, motherfucker
You suck dick
Like a chump
Lead on
My lover
Every house is now your home

So long
My lover
So long
Ago!
She loves me like no other
Every house is now your home

Even though you lied (to me)
We love you
Oh yeah!

So long, motherfucker
So long
Ago!
She loves me like no other
Every fucking house is now your home

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

i haven’t heard back from the owner of the rspaa, but the problem with the filenames containing a ‘ seems to be solved. can you check if it works for you too?

([url:2f4xxgbh]http://www.rspaa.org/rspaa/Miscellaneous/Mashed%20Potatoes/[/url:2f4xxgbh])

yup. fine now :)
glad it’s been sorted out :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In