SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: In Rainbows

This topic contains 7 replies, has 950 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings bullettwoutbutterflywings 9 years ago.

On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

Can’t get enough of this album, seriously. Was not a big fan at first, but holy crap, it’s grown on me like a well-watered chia pet.

LOVE IT

in my time of dying
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

Profile photo of Sickboy
Participant
On Sickboy wrote:

good album, but didn’t really touched me yet….

Profile photo of Marcella
On Marcella wrote:

I’ve heard but a couple songs- 15 Step and Bodysnatchers, and I loved both. I can’t wait to get the album, and even though it was released here quite a while ago, it is too expensive and I haven’t gathered enough money x_x. From what I’ve heard it sounds more…lively in a way.

Fevrale dostat chernil i plakatPisat O Fevrale navsnrydPoka grohochushaya slyakotVesnoyu charnoyu gorit
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

Can’t get enough of this album, seriously. Was not a big fan at first, but holy crap, it’s grown on me like a well-watered chia pet.

LOVE IT[/quote:3as6v250]

chia pet :lol: that made me laugh

i have heard it a couple of times, but i have to say i’m not there yet either. its ok, but they have better. :wink:

Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings

i don’t really listen to raidohead. so i can’t say. but i like chia pets.

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

i like that chia kitty. its so tubby- but thats off topic and belongs in another section. :wink:

Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings

lol

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In