SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: ISO: Arising Tour Poster(s)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 343 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arthur Arthur 6 years ago.

On Arthur wrote:

This is a longshot – but I figured that if both the official board and Netphoria struck out, it was worth a shot posting here.

I’m currently scouring the internet looking to get in touch with somebody who would be interested in parting ways with their Arising tour poster – while I’d prefer to get ahold of one of the \"Calling all daemons…\" one, I’d really like to have both of them at some point.

Anybody have either that perhaps isn’t getting as much love as it should be getting? I’m willing to pay good ol’ cash or trade memorabilia that I’ve got around.

A post or a PM would be far more appreciated that you know.

best,

-adam

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Hey Adam, welcome aboard! Can’t help you I’m afraid, but isn’t that poster sometimes on eBay? I’m sure you have been searching there too, right? It’s a kind of rare poster, that’s for sure. Good luck searching, my man.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In