SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: It’s the end of the world…

This topic contains 12 replies, has 1,191 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Return To Comfort Return To Comfort 9 years ago.

On Return To Comfort wrote:

MTV is playing Spongebob Squarepants. I shit you not.

MTV.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

haha, wow. :lol:

i think it must be the end of the world. so much for being music tv, huh. now its talking sponge tv.

Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

Meh. Spongebob became a show for (or is at least ‘liked’ by) scene kids ages ago. I’m not totally surprised. They don’t exactly show music videos on there anymore.

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

yeah why does mtv not show vids anymore> I think it’s assanine to be called mtv and no videos. Remember when mtv hit the airways? ALL videos mostly except for shows like remote control later on, now it’s BS. even mtv2 is BS

Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

spongebob, wtf? that makes no sense. did they turn into nickalodian?

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of Marcella
On Marcella wrote:

Yeah I agree with Superlord, it’s turning into all for scene kids now. I wouldn’t be surprised if they started airing Power Rangers as well.

Fevrale dostat chernil i plakatPisat O Fevrale navsnrydPoka grohochushaya slyakotVesnoyu charnoyu gorit
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

lol @ power rangers

what’s funny is MTV now shows videos on Friday Nights, they call it \"FNMTV\", I think a lame attempt at Fucking MTV or maybe Fun MTV.

It’s hosted by that pretty boy in Fallout Boy who’s impregnated Ashley Simpson. He’s so horrible. They play like 15 second clips, talk over the videos, bring in special guests to air their newest rehashed bullshit, and actually have a panel of three rotating losers to talk about the videos on top of the host and guest!!!!!

and here’s the kicker: they advertise like it’s the greatest idea ever. we’re going to play videos on Friday night! omg!!

just play the videos and stfu already!!!!!!

oh, and i’ve never seen such blatant promotion for a band before. SCHWAYZE. it’s a duo, hip hop rock vibe, from california. these two guys haven’t even been around that long. they have their own show, Buzzin’, where we get to see all the mishaps they encounter. meanwhile, the bumps in and out of the commercials feature SCHWAYZE, the commercials feature SCHWAYZE, and then back to the show. MTV is so …..

EMPTY V.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

Thank god for Kerrang! TV and Scuzz. The closest thing they get to to airing shows and not music videos is a timeframe where they’ll air videos around a theme – an hour slot for 21st century songs, 30 minutes for Green Day videos only, etc.

Pretty awesome, except it’s usually incredibly popular rock songs most of the time. Well, to be fair, they have got to make money.

Hell, nobody even presents them.

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of Marcella
On Marcella wrote:

I demand a t-shirt with the words \"EMPTY V\". That’s so clever.

Fevrale dostat chernil i plakatPisat O Fevrale navsnrydPoka grohochushaya slyakotVesnoyu charnoyu gorit
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

i used to have more channels on with my cable, and particularly enjoyed the Tube. non stop videos back to back FOREVER. it was completely random, like the Clash, followed by Sting, followed by Erica Badu. you had to sit through some crappy vids, but just gaining that appreciation for other types of music was worth it.

in my time of dying
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

I demand a t-shirt with the words "EMPTY V". That’s so clever.[/quote:1swhlnnw]

To the factory!

in my time of dying
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

I want one,

Profile photo of Return To Comfort
On Return To Comfort wrote:

….as we know it.

be my mirror, my sword, my shield

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In