SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Touring & Concert

Topic: I’ve recorded a show…now what?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 844 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mirrorboxer mirrorboxer 6 years, 10 months ago.

On mirrorboxer wrote:

I attended and recorded a particular show in which people here might be interested. It is from a very very very small club (capacity 650) in western Pennsylvania. I recorded it to MD and that’s where it has stayed. It’s not a great recording (I’m not very experienced), but it’s not bad either. Question; is there anyone in this community that would be interested in the show? and…where would be the best place to send it to be hosted. I also need advice or help converting from MD to lossless in the best way possible so that none of the audio levels suffer.

I thought that this would be the best place to ask. The only stipulation is that I would like to have the documented credit for the recording. That is all.

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

where do you live?
what exact show is it? what’s the date?
can you find it on the splra.org wiki? http://www.splra.org/wiki/index.php?title=SPTours

Profile photo of mirrorboxer
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
Profile photo of mirrorboxer
On mirrorboxer wrote:

Thaks for the help. It looks like there is also so incorrect information on that page too. The data has capacity of 3000 listed, when in fact 650 is the accurate capacity. Interestingly enough, the soundcheck was recorded with a cell phone; I wonder who has that? I was hoping a better recording of the show than was I have would have surfaced by now, but…..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In