SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Japanese Earphoria with bonus track?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 602 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of manillascissor manillascissor 9 years, 7 months ago.

On manillascissor wrote:

I’m pretty sure this info is not right. I mean the Japanese are famous for their bonustracks on Pumpkins CD’s, but I have never heard they put 1 on Earphoria. Judge for yourself:

http://www.myhound.com/saluki/product/1062193

\"…And it’s discs like this one that really drive the point home. [The Japanese edition includes a bonus track.] ~ Amy Hanson, All Music Guide\"

This is what we have on SPfreaks:

Japanese Earphoria

American Earphoria

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

i see no difference – and on the tab thing there are 15 tracks too, in japanese.
maybe it wasn’t listed? thrown on the end of the cd, but not actually printed onto the packaging?

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

incorrect. double checked with actual copy of the cd.

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Maybe they mistook 14a as a bonus track. If you were unfamiliar with the original tracklisting, could be an innocent mistake.

in my time of dying

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In