SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Jimmy Chamberlin Complex – \"Life Begins Again\" Promotion CDs

This topic contains 2 replies, has 814 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of blueczarina blueczarina 9 years, 1 month ago.

On blueczarina wrote:

hello, here are some scans from the jimmy chamberlin complex promotion cds.
weird, i own 3 promo cds but not the regular cd :roll: .

more pictures: http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk128/MrBenway/jcc/

my favourite tracks: cranes of prey, streetcrawler, life begins again, owed to darryl, loki cat :D

Life Begins Again (Cardboard Sleeve)
Sanctuary Records Group
Made In The EU
Catalog No.: SANPR340
Matrix-Code: deluxe SANPR340 01, Made In The UK, IFPI L136 IFPI 0460

Songs: 1. Streetcrawler 2. Life Begins Again 3. PSA 4. Lokicat 5. Cranes Of Prey
6. Love Is Real 7. Owed To Darryl 8. Newerwaves 9. Time Shift 10. Lullabye To Children
11. Lokicat (Reprise)

Life Begins Again
Sanctuary Records Group Inc.
Catalog No.: SANSP-84734-2
Matrix: 1189 06076847342 D40930-20 A, IFPI L388 IFPI 6100

Songs: 1. Streetcrawler 2. Life Begins Again 3. PSA 4. Lokicat 5. Cranes Of Prey
6. Love Is Real 7. Owed To Darryl 8. Newerwaves 9. Time Shift 10. Lullabye To Children
11. Lokicat (Reprise)

Live Begins Again / Streetcrawler
Sanctuary Records Group Inc.
Made In The USA
Catalog No.: SANDJ-85674-2
Matrix-Code: 1189 SNADJ857442 C41207-22 A, IFPI L388 IFPI 6100

Songs: 1. Life Begins Again 2. Streetcrawler

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

nice. i just got the Life Begins again/ Streetcrawler one in the mail today. :wink:

don’t feel bad about not having the regular CD though. i don’t have it either. :lol:

Streetcrawler is pretty good and Loki Cat too. i don’t like the person singing Life Begins Again though- not my fave. :wink:

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

nice. i just got the Life Begins again/ Streetcrawler one in the mail today. :wink:

don’t feel bad about not having the regular CD though. i don’t have it either. :lol:

Streetcrawler is pretty good and Loki Cat too. i don’t like the person singing Life Begins Again though- not my fave. :wink:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In