SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: Let me introduce myself here: Arthur

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1,073 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arthur Arthur 10 years, 5 months ago.

On Arthur wrote:

Hi, I’m Arthur, the webmaster of http://www.SPfreaks.com (the collector’s website connected to this forum website). I probably won’t be much on here, but every now and then I want to surprise you with new research, things to check out over there and questions about uploaded items. On the other hand I might post things like important news etc. from this forum on the homepage. I hope I can count on you! Enjoy yourself here! :D

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Hi Arthur
Nice to meet you. Just want to thank you for making this forum. It’s pretty cool. But what’s better than the forum? Well, in my opinion, the collection part of SPfreaks. I love the comprehensiveness and the photos. Keep up the good work. I can’t wait to see some new releases!

8)

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Satur999
On Satur999 wrote:

you da man

When you are with everyone but me, you're with no one. When you are with no one but me, you're with everyone. Instead of being so bound up with everyone be everyone. When you become that many, you're nothing. Empty.
Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

I echo manilla’s sentiments. Thanks for creating this. I am new to SP, and hope this forum will help me get acquainted![/quote:3di9r5lv]
same here, though i’m not completely new to the pumpkins. i’m starting to have a kinda collection, maybe we can help each other comfort, who knows. arthur, who are running this site, or should that stay a secret?

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of toad32r
Participant
On toad32r wrote:

I love this place!!! Kudos to you, feel free to call me Toad! Its cool to be able to share Pumpkins based stories and thoughts with ppl that actually know and care what you have to say. Rock-on

Ribbit...Toad-----------------Toads are really underated!!
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

It’s not a secret who are running these websites. We are with a core team of 4 people:

SPfreaks the webmaster of the forum from the US
RedWolf the builder of this beautiful all from NL
1 person on the Advisory Board, heavily involved in worldwide radio/tv and other media, also from NL
me, the only remaining founder from NL, webmaster of the collection

Next to that we have a growing group of people that is doing research, send in scans, info, artwork and news. They come from all over the place. Most of them are on the Hall Of Fame of http://www.SPfreaks.com, some wish to remain anonymous.

I’m very proud that you like this \"Smashing Pumpkins freaks Internet Experience\" (quote from RedWolf). Spread the word so we will have a great community on here!

See you again soon,
Arthur

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In