SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Live at Budokan – bootleg cd

This topic contains 5 replies, has 451 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of marigold marigold 5 years, 7 months ago.

On marigold wrote:

I found another new bootleg. It’s called \"Live at Budokan\", and if I search it on eBay, I also find dvd equivalents.

This is how the cd looks like:

Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

I’ve seen that. one of sweden’s biggest cd-retailer has had that for a year or so.

thatzoneufglymutthafukkincd. did i say that?

Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

Wonder who took the bite of the apple. Was it really D’arcy? Or was it James or Billy? Or what if….. what if it was Jimmy?

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

it says \"(c) 2011\", so it can’t be older than one year.

james is holding a pack of cigarettes.
i don’t think i’ve ever seen that picture before.
it doesn’t really work on a bootleg cd, especially not on a bootleg cd for a show from 2000, without d’arcy.

i’ve found this cd at a big cd retailer too. it was cheap, so i thought, why not. i can always get rid of it again.
i wonder how these kind of turds get into these kind of chains. surely there is at least something illegal about these. i’ve checked the cds, and they don’t even have an ifpi code. i didn’t know that was possible.

Profile photo of mr.benway
Participant
On mr.benway wrote:

And it says \"Made in the EU\"
Lots of countries need money… ;-)

Profile photo of marigold
Participant
On marigold wrote:

Haven’t seen that pic before either.

James: ‘these are unhealthy’
D’arcy: ‘this is healthy’

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In