SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Trading Items

Topic: Looking for I am one vinyl, good price

This topic contains 16 replies, has 1,933 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of manillascissor manillascissor 9 years, 8 months ago.

On manillascissor wrote:

Hi, I’m looking for this: http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=552, is it for sale? please let me know

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of toad32r
Participant
On toad32r wrote:

I havent heard anything back yet, except for the 125-150 dollar one on Ebay. Sorry!! I was told he is on the lookout still!

Ribbit...Toad-----------------Toads are really underated!!
Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

I havent heard anything back yet, except for the 125-150 dollar one on Ebay. Sorry!! I was told he is on the lookout still![/quote:2viw8hlr]
oh yeah thanks! well as you might have read somewhere else i have no budget anyway for the moment, so i’m fine with it. this vinyl single is even higher on my wish list as the siamese singles box set but i remember arthur wants it too this i am one single. come back to it anytime toad32r, i’m glad you’re still working on it

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

I havent heard anything back yet, except for the 125-150 dollar one on Ebay. Sorry!! I was told he is on the lookout still![/quote:119y4sdv]that’s a good price, actually.

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:
I havent heard anything back yet, except for the 125-150 dollar one on Ebay. Sorry!! I was told he is on the lookout still![/quote:1vozxrc7]that’s a good price, actually.[/quote:1vozxrc7]

Stupid post, just like your avatar Ice Cream. My fav video of theirs. :D

in my time of dying

Stupid post, just like your avatar Ice Cream. My fav video of theirs. :D[/quote:3tgrbvox]
don’t get it manilla, i love that avatar of cool, it’s …. cool! wished i had found it before he did

i made it myself, 4 years ago. it’s one of the only avatars that meets the avatar restrictions of this forum.

i made it myself, 4 years ago. it’s one of the only avatars that meets the avatar restrictions of this forum.[/quote:cmdt11e9]
yeah well to me its the ultimate billy, looking nasty while you know he isn’t that bad after all. good job cool didn’t realize you might have made it yourself. i just do copy paste and that’s it :P

you mean you look for them online?

yeah my billy face is from a bigger pic of a while back when he was selected 1 of the most goodlooking rockstars or something no idea anymore where i found it but i just took out his face and used it here. how did you make the nasty looking billy?

yeah, i think we have a bit of a misunderstanding here. i just made a screenshot of the ava adore video where he does the lip thing and then i clipped and resized it. that is all i did. i didn’t really do anything creative with it.

if you want another evil billy, check out my website: [url:2lf2u0ai]http://users.telenet.be/crush[/url:2lf2u0ai]

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

yeah, i think we have a bit of a misunderstanding here. i just made a screenshot of the ava adore video where he does the lip thing and then i clipped and resized it. that is all i did. i didn’t really do anything creative with it.

if you want another evil billy, check out my website: [url:2nqkb6x1]http://users.telenet.be/crush[/url:2nqkb6x1][/quote:2nqkb6x1]

LOL, Billy looks almost fake. Evil Billy!!!!

Anything else on your site? I click the pic and nothing happens…

in my time of dying

Anything else on your site? I click the pic and nothing happens…[/quote:1ehupwiy]
haha, no, that’s basically all there is. :D

unless you like prayman: [url:1ehupwiy]http://users.telenet.be/crush/prayman/[/url:1ehupwiy]
i made those back in the day when billy had his light-blue website and was posting blogs about mother mary and praying.

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:
Anything else on your site? I click the pic and nothing happens…[/quote:21kd7wbq]

unless you like prayman: [url:21kd7wbq]http://users.telenet.be/crush/prayman/[/url:21kd7wbq]
i made those back in the day when billy had his light-blue website and was posting blogs about mother mary and praying.[/quote:21kd7wbq]

Nice. :P

So what are your plans with your site (eventually…)?

in my time of dying
Anything else on your site? I click the pic and nothing happens…[/quote:2wt2ohk6]

unless you like prayman: [url:2wt2ohk6]http://users.telenet.be/crush/prayman/[/url:2wt2ohk6]
i made those back in the day when billy had his light-blue website and was posting blogs about mother mary and praying.[/quote:2wt2ohk6]
prayman is cool! and funny!

So what are your plans with your site (eventually…)?[/quote:6p5ddjxg]
i’ll probably just delete it one day.

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:
So what are your plans with your site (eventually…)?[/quote:1kjcykqp]
i’ll probably just delete it one day.[/quote:1kjcykqp]

Nice! :lol:

in my time of dying

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In