SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Trading Items

Topic: Looking for……possible sale or trade?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1,315 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jawn till dusk jawn till dusk 9 years, 5 months ago.

On jawn till dusk wrote:

Looking for tonight tonight,33+to sheila promos.

tonight ,tonight in jewel case w/blue sleeve.

33 in jewel case w/green sleeve.

To Sheila in jewel case.

Only item i really have to trade is an unplayed pisces colour vinyl(sleeve EX,vinyl NM).

Look forward to hearing from any of you. :wink:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Uhmmm… jewelcases? I know about UK cardsleeve promos for Thirty-Three and Tonight, Tonight with those colors, but jewelcases? Where did you see those? Cool find if they exist!

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

I’ve seen a 1979 promo in a jewel case with a red sleeve, but it wasn’t the US promo.

Someone cut open the red cardboard sleeve of the UK promo and used half of it as insert for the jewel case. :cry:

Profile photo of jawn till dusk
Participant
On jawn till dusk wrote:

Now that i think about it,i think you’re right.

I seem to recall an auction on ebay for both card and jewel case,but the jewel case was the same as commercial release.I just assumed as i have BWBW,1979,ZERO and MUZZLE promos in different coloured jewel cases that TONIGHT,TONIGHT and THIRTY THREE would be the same.Silly thing to assume i suppose.

I would still be willing to buy or swap for the card sleeve versions of either of the two,though. :wink:

Participant
On jawn till dusk wrote:

Got the Mellon Collie promos!

I know they’re not that rare,but i just love them!

Still looking for a To Sheila,though.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Still looking for a To Sheila,though.[/quote:117gy0mh]
I might have a spare copy for ya. Not sure. Let me check when I’m home later today, ok?

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Participant
On jawn till dusk wrote:

That would be fantastic! :wink:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I just checked, but I was wrong… no spare copy, sorry! :?

Participant
On jawn till dusk wrote:

No problem!

Good of you to have a look for me. :wink:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In