SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Looking for rare vinyl? Today test pressing Philippines…

This topic contains 7 replies, has 788 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arthur Arthur 9 years, 2 months ago.

On Arthur wrote:

Must be extremely rare I guess. No bids yet, as we speak. But I’m sure that will change soon. :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/philippines-SMASHIN … 0056269454

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

Must be extremely rare I guess. No bids yet, as we speak. But I’m sure that will change soon. :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/philippines-SMASHIN … 0056269454[/quote:2qyd9uvo]

Why cause your going to buy it. :wink:

The starting bid is a bit pricey for me. I think most people don’t bid on stuff with that high of a staring bid though, even if it is rare. :wink:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Haha, yeah, that’s true… But if I was going to bid on that item, I would be a bit more secretive about it, and not post it here. It’s a snakepit of collectors here sometimes… :wink:

This is meant for the vinyl collectors, which I’m not.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

:lol:

Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

i know, i am always afraid to tell of anything, just in case!

i will tell about it after i win.

or i will end up seeing it here, like i did with the dvd of billy and jimmy, that i bid way to much on and did not win.

hey btw when are we gonna get to see it?

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

hey btw when are we gonna get to see it?[/quote:d01wcirs]
What dvd was that again? There is this bell ringing, but it’s a bit far away… :roll:

Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

You have mail, here are a couple of scrapped digicam pics before i resorted back to the scanner:

[/quote:3aejm15f]

this one. i belive it is the top one in the picture.

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Yeah that came in alright. It’s on the todo list, together with some 40-50 other recent arrivals. I had planned to upload it last weekend, but the unplanned (but pleasant anyway!) stay of a friend from Paris came inbetween. :wink:

You can always check the 15 latest uploads here. But it goes fast sometimes… or a bit slow sometimes! :lol:

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLMAIN

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In