SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Machina Promo with Alternate Age of Innocence

This topic contains 3 replies, has 573 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of manillascissor manillascissor 8 years, 4 months ago.

On manillascissor wrote:

Stupid question, but since there are so many Machina promos out there, is there anything that differentiates the promos with the Alternate version of AOI versus those promos that don’t?

I guess I was wondering if there is anything I could spot that would let me know if I came across it on a website that would make me immediately know that was the one or not.

Any help would be appreciated.

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Stupid question, but since there are so many Machina promos out there, is there anything that differentiates the promos with the Alternate version of AOI versus those promos that don’t?

I guess I was wondering if there is anything I could spot that would let me know if I came across it on a website that would make me immediately know that was the one or not.

Any help would be appreciated.[/quote:1ilfwe9t]

I think Mayonaise owns one. Which one is it again, Mayo?

On a sidenote, the UK Untitled in-house 3trk promo features a version with a drum/bass intro, truly different than other versions that I know of. It’s not on RSPAA, for example.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

I got this one. ( the one Derek mentioned ). I haven’t heard that version yet.

http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … &item=1797

I also own this one.Acetate promo (Not Final Mastering/mix, or whatever its called), On that one AOI is different from the orignal Machina cd and the other promos ive heard.

http://www.spfreaks.com/default.aspx?pa … &item=2602

I hope this info is usefull for you Shawn. :wink:

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

There are some promos that are edited to differing track lengths as well, but they are essentially the same song, maybe just a little longer or shorter in length by a few seconds or two. It’s actually really hard to follow. :!:

in my time of dying

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In