SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Trading Items

Topic: Mark Ignoffo talks The Smashing Pumpkins

This topic contains 1 reply, has 465 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream Cool As Ice Cream 3 years ago.

On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

http://spfreaks.wordpress.com/2014/06/2 … -pumpkins/

Some extra info from Mr. Ignoffo-

The Smashing Pumpkins \"Moon\" demo tape and \"The 5 Song Sampler (Gish Basement Tape) – do you know how many were made?

A. Sorry, I don’t know because I wasn’t involved in the duplication of the cassettes. I don’t think I ever got a copy, but I still have the Master DAT tapes which we made a copy of to send to Virgin Records. Billy did send me the 45 with \"I am one\" when that was completed. I remember a client in Florida came in with the Lull EP and asked \"Have you seen this\"? I hadn’t and I was blown away by the credit for me he put inside the liner.

-Was there ever a tape called \"The Ignoffo Tape\"?

A. There was never an official \"Ignoffo Tape\" that I know of but many people have referred to a collection of things I recorded as The Ignoffo Tape or the \"Reel Time Sessions\".

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

cool!
thanks, geo.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In