SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: maybe rumor, maybe not…………………….. G.L.O.W.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1,161 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings bullettwoutbutterflywings 9 years, 3 months ago.

On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

ok, i was just over at HU and seen in the coments that this was posted on netphoria

*Netphoria has been informed that the new Smashing Pumpkins single entitled G.L.O.W. will be physical release in Europe and the U.S. will get only a digital version. As far as we know the G.L.O.W. single will be released alone without any additional tracks.*

and then monte backed it up

MonteLDS Says:

August 6th, 2008 at 2:36 pm
Netphoria is live now. i posted the information which a fellow fan told me about following meeting Billy Corgan in Davenport

but it might still be a rumor, don’t know

but that would piss me off no physical release in the U.S.

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of Im a Cult Hero
On Im a Cult Hero wrote:

I can’t imagine them having a single track physical release….well….I hope not anyway.
Didn’t they do that on American Gothic too? (No physical release in the US either?)

Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

I can’t imagine them having a single track physical release….well….I hope not anyway.
Didn’t they do that on American Gothic too? (No physical release in the US either?)[/quote:2hofjgf6]

Yeah, which is why this doesn’t surprise me.

I’m glad that I’m getting a physical release, but I feel sad for you guys across the Atlantic.

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings

well i am sad about it too. but if it does happen i might just have to send one of you over there some money to get me one and send it this way.

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

Guess I’ll be buying it on Ebay

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Lets hope for a official announcement on smashingpumpkins.com very soon.But if this is true,i feel sorry for the US ppl.Well there is ebay :wink:

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

i saw this on thepumpkins.net. thats so retarded. i guess thats two in a row for you guys across the pond- oh well at least we have ebay. :wink:

Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

Well i live in Europe and i had to buy my american gothic from netherlands because Portugal \"is still waiting…\"

You guys understand more of this, that’s for sure, so is this normal? i always thought that i would go to a store (like FNAC for example) and buy it ! but i was wrong…

US will have to buy it trough the internet…
They had that silver edition too… and we don’t

Profile photo of Marcella
On Marcella wrote:

AG wasn’t physically available in the USA? I’m wondering because I was able to buy it here.

Fevrale dostat chernil i plakatPisat O Fevrale navsnrydPoka grohochushaya slyakotVesnoyu charnoyu gorit
Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings

i geuss you are just special. but you knew that already. :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In