SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Mellon Collie 3LP Numbered 0008 on Ebay

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2,321 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jawn till dusk jawn till dusk 9 years, 4 months ago.

On jawn till dusk wrote:

Rarity…

[url:3qowsfup]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Smashing-Pumpkins-vinyl-collection-Unmissable_W0QQitemZ260246206350QQihZ016QQcategoryZ1592QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/url:3qowsfup]

...Magnetic Happiness...
Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

oh man, i wonder how much it will go for, that is a great collection, i would love to have it. and a number 8, wow.

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of ObscureD
On ObscureD wrote:

£500.00 :oops:

...Magnetic Happiness...
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

Whoa, cool, but pricey. :wink:

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Cool collection. Why do people strive to get the lowest number in a pressing run? I never have given much shit either way, if my number is low or high, I still have the only XXX out of XXX. It’s just as unique. I just don’t get it.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Cool collection. Why do people strive to get the lowest number in a pressing run? I never have given much shit either way, if my number is low or high, I still have the only XXX out of XXX. It’s just as unique. I just don’t get it.[/quote:1agmgpqw]
Probably some law of nature. High ego, low number. Low ego, high number.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

you said it brother. drive a corvette? small penis.

in my time of dying

lol, you are so silly. but that really gives me some insight into guys who drive corvette’s. :lol:

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

dammit, i didn’t know penis size mattered when choosing a car. do they measure it at the garage, in order to give you the best car advice? :shock:

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

dammit, i didn’t know penis size mattered when choosing a car. do they measure it at the garage, in order to give you the best car advice? :shock:[/quote:1rbfgiyt]

see that’s the thing. it’s part of the negotiation process. you and the salesman subconscisely evaluate each other’s packages, and it’s never spoken about, but you both know the other’s is smaller.

so if you have a huge penis, you can get away with driving a ’92 subaru, and people will say, "hey, that guy must have a huge penis to be driving such a piece of shit."

and then when you see the oversized trucks with chrome plating, lift kits, tricked out engines you can comfortably say, "hey, that guy must have a vagina or something. poor bastard."

in my time of dying

oh, so that’s what happens.

On blueczarina wrote:

*shakes head*

the stuff guys obsess about :roll:

and they wonder why girls give them shit all the time :wink: :lol:

i know, and girls don’t talk about thier \"junk\", and the ones i know don’t talk about guy’s \"junk\" either. boys are so silly.

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

Does this mean if the owner of vinyl #01 was male, they’d not have the equipment to father children?

i’d say they probably don’t. :( poor them.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Does this mean if the owner of vinyl #01 was male, they’d not have the equipment to father children?[/quote:2wbbg6am]
Obviously Billy Corgan always gets the #01 of any limited release. He has no children, to my knowledge. I rest my case.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."

oh snap, arthur. that is a burn.

sorry, that just came out. but oh man. that is a burn.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

That’s why I think one is not connected to the other, when you GET things. When you try to collect things however… :wink:

Obviously none of my business, but I think Billy Corgan would be cool father. It only needs the right girl.

i agree.

On blueczarina wrote:

and that girl isn’t you Veronica :lol:

too true, too true.

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:
Does this mean if the owner of vinyl #01 was male, they’d not have the equipment to father children?[/quote:7vg14hku]
Obviously Billy Corgan always gets the #01 of any limited release. He has no children, to my knowledge. I rest my case.[/quote:7vg14hku]
ha. i was thinking the same thing. :)

Profile photo of jawn till dusk
Participant
On jawn till dusk wrote:

\"hey, that guy must have a vagina or something. poor bastard.\"

This just made me laugh so much! :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In