SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: New Collection Category: Legal Documents

This topic contains 7 replies, has 846 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of blueczarina blueczarina 8 years, 11 months ago.

On blueczarina wrote:

Because we see some interesting material coming in lately, I decided to create a new category for that.

http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … DEX&cat=33

With many many thanks to our member EAZYE121, because when he send in that Chrysalis contract, this idea came up. This contract will be uploaded shorty, being the 4th item in this new category.

Edit: Contracts & Legal Affairs changed to Legal Documents to have other official paper info in there also, for example receipts, invoices etc. that prove the pressing numbers of certain releases. This was suggested by manillascissor further down this topic.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Thats very interesting, and i kinda like the idea.Great work Arthur and thanks to EAZYE121 :wink:

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Can this category also include documented receipts of vinyl pressings? So we can confirm via actual legal receipts numbers of test presses, for example.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Good idea manillascissor, but we have to rename the Category then I guess. Any suggestions?

Official Paperwork?
Legal Documents?

I guess the last one is not that bad, I’m giving it a try now. Then I’ll put the I Am One 7\" invoice in there now also.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Done. 5 very interesting items now. manilla, do you happen to have more documents to put in this Category?

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

No, I wish I did though. Davin may. I’ll ask him.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

In the meantime…

but it looks like the Pumpkins are getting a little sue happy in general[/quote:3lakpzni]

…which triggered another new upload in this new Category.

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=2549

Thanks blueczarina! 8)

On a sidenote, I can’t deny that feeling that we SPfreaks are starting to be…

The Ultimate Smashing Pumpkins Library! :D

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

On a sidenote, I can’t deny that feeling that we SPfreaks are starting to be…

The Ultimate Smashing Pumpkins Library! :D[/quote:3gp6c4dg]

heck yeah it is :P

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In