SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: new single with b-sides stellar and daydream?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 881 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of manillascissor manillascissor 9 years, 8 months ago.

On manillascissor wrote:

maybe everybody knows about this, but actually i just found this on spfc

http://www.spfc.org/songs-releases/disc … cog_id=215

is this confirmed? if so, its only a few weeks from now! :D
but daydream? most probably a live version, did they play it this tour? or maybe it was recorded during the zeitgeist recordings? geezz, the more i think about it… can’t wait! a gish era song re-released!

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

awesome! good finding… but i find it a little doubtful? i dunno, but would be cool if it was true. :)
and yeah, daydream would be cool re-released live/re-recorded… it was always one of my faves from gish… but how will they do it without darcy :S

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Yup, good find BleedingTheOrchid, however I cannot tell anything about it yet :( I remember there was a Billboard reference also for this new single, but SPFC is pretty fast with all the info about the b-sides and the vinyl. Let’s see… We will know it in a few weeks, I’m getting curious also :D

And yes, they did play Daydream during this tour, for example on July 2, 2007 – The Orange Peel Asheville. I’m working on the setlists of SPfreaks now, so I just found out. What a job, keeping track of all that setlists, I wished somebody could help me… Somebody solliciting here? :roll:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Stellar and Daydream as B-sides on a 7\"? How they gonna pull that off?

in my time of dying
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

OOP, I’m retarded. Nevermind that post. :lol:

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

OOP, I’m retarded. Nevermind that post. :lol:[/quote:39a3840v]
No comment 8)

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Ha ha!! :P

in my time of dying

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In