SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: New Song For A Son video

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2,088 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Pipoka Pipoka 8 years, 7 months ago.

On Pipoka wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfTe2jq-qHw&eurl=http://hipstersunited.com/blog/[/youtube]

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

if youtube pulls this video, spfreaks will have to follow suit.

beware what you post blue. okay?

in my time of dying
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

okay :P i’ll be good. i just thought it was a cool vid and HU posted it.

after everyone sees it tomorrow you can pull it.

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

I like this song very very much, the quality is also great.Hopefully they do a studio version of this song, would be so cool.

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

okay :P i’ll be good. i just thought it was a cool vid and HU posted it.

after everyone sees it tomorrow you can pull it.[/quote:39sprnii]

i saw it there too :)

this song is great… well i love it !

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

I caught this on HU and it was great. I really like this song. The audio is tip top!

Profile photo of Tion
On Tion wrote:

i watched it again and again.
:wink:

everything is perfect in disco- town.
Profile photo of doubtful-della
On Doubtful-Della wrote:

I still have to process all my videos from the DC show. I’ll let you guys know when they are up and running. I’m so behind on stuff, and things just keep falling apart. You don’t even want to know

Profile photo of some pumpkins
Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

this song is so good! it was one of my favorites from lastnight

what's wrong with you is good for what's wrong with me
Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

this song is so good! it was one of my favorites from lastnight[/quote:f2j9b6mg]

How was the show? :)

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

this song is so good! it was one of my favorites from lastnight[/quote:11kbnose]

Yeah, how was it ? You did remember to take some pictures right ? :P

On blueczarina wrote:

yes, you must tell all :wink:

Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

they were awesome shows! san diego got more love than vegas. that was deservably so. they were a much better crowd. im working on the pictures. they’re just some shitty cell phone pics. i have to upload them when i get to work tomorrow. i’ll put them on my sp.com profile. im gonna try to take my sisters digital camera for the los angeles shows for some quality pics. i finally saw gossamer live! twice! albeit only 15 minuite versions, but still one my my highlights. speed kills from the first night was my favorite. that opening riff gives me chills! they opened with superchrist, followed by as rome burns. so, i could have gone home after the first two songs and been a happy man. then came glow, speed kills, bwbw and then i cant remember the order. i really liked 99 floors, and the rose march, saw them both nights. set the controls, from the first night, was fucking cool! and the encore of thats the way acoustic was beautiful. night two opened the same way…superchrist, as rome burns, no speed kills, then bwbw. they also played soma, zero and bodies! so yeah, i can die a happy man now. the tribal drumming at the end, which fazed into suffer was awesome! i was on the floor, up close for the vegas show, and sat in the back for the san diego show. by the way, the sound is awesome at the pearl (vegas venue). there are so many more songs i should mention that i liked, but there’s just to many to remember. there was a guy standing right next to me, in vegas, taking video almost the whole time. im gonna look for them today on youtube, and post them here, if i can find them. the mellon collie theme was also really pretty. the first night, they followed it with today and the second night, they followed it with soma! there was some cool merch there too. i got this mini poster with all the tour dates and this other mini poster (that was only at the san diego show) that they called the \"top hat\" poster. i’ll post pictures of both. and i also got a 20th anniversary hoodie. good times!

On blueczarina wrote:

that sounds awesome some pumpkins :)

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Those shows truely sounded awesome!!! Wish i was there.

Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

Sounds great!

If you find some good pics and videos you should post them here for us ! :)

On Anonymous wrote:

Damn some pumpkins, just reading your mini review on the songs they played just gave me mega chilss all over!! Sounds like it was a great show!! can’t wait to see pics!

Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

Damn some pumpkins, just reading your mini review on the songs they played just gave me mega chilss all over!! Sounds like it was a great show!! can’t wait to see pics![/quote:o1xks90b]

tonight and tomorrow night will be better!

On Anonymous wrote:

well shit I missed the hoddie part it didn’t register in my head (I’m sick). You got a 20th hoodie!! You must post a picture of it!!
Shows tonight too? Wowzers you are blessed! I hope you have a fucking great time tonight and tomorrow!!
I’m pissed at Billy for playing in Illinois again on my b-day ( not really pissed at Billy), but at least he’s playing another show!! He sooo could have came here for a show, but I am gonna guess he dislikes the fans here, maybe they just suck ass-no clue on that! Cuz I don’t suck ass, but they can’t do a few fans show :(
(I say few because I’m guessing there was a lot of them that pissed him off maybe?) Damn it drives me crazy!! 20th anniversary- he should be hitting up all the states!

Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

well shit I missed the hoddie part it didn’t register in my head (I’m sick). You got a 20th hoodie!! You must post a picture of it!!
Shows tonight too? Wowzers you are blessed! I hope you have a fucking great time tonight and tomorrow!!
I’m pissed at Billy for playing in Illinois again on my b-day ( not really pissed at Billy), but at least he’s playing another show!! He sooo could have came here for a show, but I am gonna guess he dislikes the fans here, maybe they just suck ass-no clue on that! Cuz I don’t suck ass, but they can’t do a few fans show :(
(I say few because I’m guessing there was a lot of them that pissed him off maybe?) Damn it drives me crazy!! 20th anniversary- he should be hitting up all the states![/quote:1fbf0ugg]

ill put up the pictures on wednesday. the las vegas crowd was quiet and lame. the san diego crowd showed a lot of love and billy mentioned that san diego has always been good to the pumpkins. he said, and im paraphrazing, "i like playing a show for pople who actually like the band!" it was funny.

im not sure how tonights crowds are going to be. la is wierd. they’re kind of like the san francisco crowd, theyre demanding.

Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

you are going to another show tonight?

you’re lucky ! :)

On blueczarina wrote:

have fun and report back :wink:

Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

you are going to another show tonight?

you’re lucky ! :)[/quote:1vuzj4q8]

yeah, ive been waiting forever for them to hit the west coast. a year ago, i got a festival headlining set. only like an hour set. lame. this time im gonna take advantage and go to any show within 200 miles of me!!

Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

hope you’ll have a great time!

:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In