off to see Smashing Pumpkins tomorrow! \\m/
and again in Chicago
– and will be seeing these other bands/artists: Paper Route, Deftones, Silversun Pickups, possibly Neil Young, and the amazing Jack White.
also visiting my sister in Vancouver, and seeing some National Parks – photos when I get back!
SP were pretty awesome last night! I was pretty much right in front of Billy so I had a great view of them all playing. Posted photos on twitter but not sure how to post them here from my iPod – but will at some point
And Chicago was even more awesome! Especially meeting new friends and old
Staying here another 4 nights at a backpackers place near Lincoln Park Zoo – visited the zoo today and saw amongst other creatures, a snow leopard, a Fennec Fox (adorable!), and a few birds and animals which only have a few hundred left in the wild – would have let all the animals free but they are safer in the zoo at least!
* cycling around Yosemite Valley
* Field Museum in Chicago – really good exhibits on ancient american civilisations – so much to see and not enough time!
* Night tour in New Orleans \"Witches, Voodoo, Ghosts and Vampires\" by a guy with a walking staff topped by a voodoo doll of Snoop Dogg
* a minerals museum and small town charm in Marion, Kentucky
* visit to Third Man Records in Nashville
* monorail, market and waterfront in Seattle
* ferry to Vancouver Island
* Cathedral Grove (trees of 300-800 years old) on Vancouver Island
* Green Festival in San Francisco