SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: on HU — a call out for gish and earlier photos

This topic contains 57 replies, has 4,345 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of blueczarina blueczarina 9 years, 4 months ago.

On blueczarina wrote:

this was posted on HU

Photo Request: Gish Box Set?
12:29 am // Monday, June 30th, 2008 by jillysp
tags: news

HU has always made it a point to try and keep up with any old media releases of them good ol’ days, back when flannel was still in style and the *other* George Bush was in the White House. *shudder* Regardless of that bad historical reference, we have it on good word that the band will be releasing a call for Gish and pre-Gish photos to complement the pending box set.

“What’ll do?” you might ask. Anything – and I mean anything – of the band from its inception through 1992. Parties, shows, festivals, drunken memoirs, whatever. They’re looking for any original photos and negatives and say they will pay for quality content. Most likely, they will be using these photos in the box set artwork and layout. Definitely contact us if you have something to contribute and we can put you in contact with the appropriate parties.

so if you have any pics maybe you should contact them, or pmm and let them know.

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

can’t they just google themselves. i think such pics are pretty easy to find. :wink:

i don’t think they need to make a call for the fans to google them on behalf of them. :roll:

lazy buns

Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

well, maybe they want pics that haven’t been posted, but yeah, i think most of the pics are online.

On blueczarina wrote:

well, maybe they want pics that haven’t been posted, but yeah, i think most of the pics are online.[/quote:18t0nc0h]

could be. but loads of pics have been posted, so they could get them with google or visiting the SP sites. and really most of the fans always post the pics they have anyway, so…

but who knows, maybe there is something new and neat :wink:

On blueczarina wrote:

well, maybe they want pics that haven’t been posted, but yeah, i think most of the pics are online.[/quote:30a2s87m]

could be. but loads of pics have been posted, so they could get them with google or visiting the SP sites. and really most of the fans always post the pics they have anyway, so…

but who knows, maybe there is something new and neat :wink:

i hope so. i just can’t wait.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:
well, maybe they want pics that haven’t been posted, but yeah, i think most of the pics are online.[/quote:33990xmt]

but who knows, maybe there is something new and neat :wink:[/quote:33990xmt]
Am I getting old, my glasses make me see double, or is blueczarina doin’ some good ol’ speedposting again? :wink:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
On blueczarina wrote:
well, maybe they want pics that haven’t been posted, but yeah, i think most of the pics are online.[/quote:xxt0udtt]

but who knows, maybe there is something new and neat :wink:[/quote:xxt0udtt]
Am I getting old, my glasses make me see double, or is blueczarina doin’ some good ol’ speedposting again? :wink:[/quote:xxt0udtt]

yup- i have two pages open. :lol:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Aaah! I think you have to find more clever ways of beating bullet her number of posts. Try 10 pages open? :lol:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
On blueczarina wrote:

true, i should just make 100 posts one night for kicks using 10 pages :lol:

the problem is though, she is the one i’m usually talking to, so as my post count goes up so does her’s. :lol:

yep yep

On blueczarina wrote:

:lol:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I’ll ask manillascissor to ban bullet for a few days from the forum. I’m sure you will catch up pretty fast. :wink:

hey now people, lets not get crazy.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Hey bullet! So there you are! Nice post about these old pics. I too wonder if not all the old pics are already known. But I guess they want to surprise us with new material, maybe from the band’s personal collections and new material from the fans.

On blueczarina wrote:

I’ll ask manillascissor to ban bullet for a few days from the forum. I’m sure you will catch up pretty fast. :wink:[/quote:3hapik1o]

sounds good, but i think we’d lose her. she might die. :wink:

i was thinking i could post a smiley at the end of every thread old a new on the forum too. or just make a thread with a bout 250 happy face posts. :lol:

that would be neat.

and don’t ban me for a few days, i would cry and cry and cry!

On blueczarina wrote:

i would be sad too if you were banned for a few days.

i should just make a huge thread of emoticons that i want to use, but have no use for in bluebullet.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

sounds good, but i think we’d lose her. she might die. :wink: [/quote:37kjarjf]
Yeah, she definately might. We don’t want that ugly feeling chasing us the rest of our life, right? Then I’ll ask RedWolf to triple your number in the database. Easy fix. 8)

i would love to see new pics from the band.

i would probably die if i couldn’t be on here. it is true.

i will just not post as much and let czarina post a bunch, then she can more posts in.

On blueczarina wrote:

nope, i don’t want to be responsible for that. it would be sad.

that would be funny if i logged in and found my post count tripled even though i didn’t post that much. :lol: but then bullet would be sad, although with our chatty ways- she would catch up.

yes, cause i don’t have much of a life outside of the house, so i have more time to be on the computer.

On blueczarina wrote:

i should make a thread called blueczarina’s post count gouging thread in bluebullet. :lol:

ok, that sounds good. i won’t post on it. you can post as much as you want.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

i would probably die if i couldn’t be on here. it is true.

i will just not post as much and let czarina post a bunch, then she can more posts in.[/quote:2z59twk8]
Naah, just kidding bullet. It won’t take long before you pass my number, and then we have to start all over again. Keep posting as much as you like please. We all need a daily fix for something, yours is the SPfreaks posting fix. Big deal, nothing to be ashamed of.

(to be honest, the fact that manillascissor made that BlueBullet forum for you 2 still makes me laugh. What SP fans can say that a special forum was made for them? :lol: I’m very curious if you 2 can make that forum a success this year.)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In