SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: Our own chat room

This topic contains 282 replies, has 24,538 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of last_rose_of_summer last_rose_of_summer 6 years, 8 months ago.

On last_rose_of_summer wrote:

Dunno what you guys think of this,but what about having our own chat room on mirc ? So we can hang out there and talk.i know we doing good as it is,but would also be nice with our on channel so we could hang out 24/7.Whenever we got time,we could hang out there.Is it a good or bad idea ? :wink:

In loving memory of Bimbolin.
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

There is already a chatroom, mayonaise! :lol:

http://chat.spfreaks.com/

I sometimes meet up with people there, we set a time by email or PM from here and then we start chatting. I think for bigger groups we should publish some chat times here, by request of a certain individual member? Like \"hi, for the next 2 hours I’m available to chat, who joins?\". I don’t know, just a suggestion…

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Ohh.Roger that.I need to open my eyes more offen and check our main site,my bad :)

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

Forgot to add.Im in the chat room now,probo gonna stay there,my PC is on all day,even im not using it.Drop by,seems im the only there :( :wink:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I’m in too now mayonaise. I’m Soma. 8)

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

I’m in too now mayonaise. I’m Soma. 8)[/quote:2472uv09]

Yeah,i notice,but was away.But anyway im still there :)

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

bullet and me use bluebullet and the rest of the forum for chatting :lol: :twisted:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

bullet and me use bluebullet and the rest of the forum for chatting :lol: :twisted:[/quote:e1qor7kt]
Ow? Really? I hardly noticed… :wink:

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

bullet and me use bluebullet and the rest of the forum for chatting :lol: :twisted:[/quote:dbo0028d]

Come on in Blueczarina.Arthur and me are in the channel. :)

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Come on in Blueczarina.Arthur and me are in the channel. :)[/quote:39c3bggg]
Yup we are! :lol:

Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

i still haven’t gottenit to work for me. i need to try again, cause i like to chat with people.

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

i still haven’t gottenit to work for me. i need to try again, cause i like to chat with people.[/quote:32ueqgkx]

I can help you set it up if you like ? I only use mirc for chatting in general :)

what is that?

On blueczarina wrote:

i can’t chat exactly, because i’m at work now and i sometimes have to go register a patient. it does work for me though, its just no one is ever in it. :wink:

it says that the cirtificate is expired, or maybe i am doing it wrong, i don’t know. is it my firewall or something?

oh i am no good at computer stuff.

On blueczarina wrote:

i suck at computer stuff too. so i’m not much help. :wink:

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

i can’t chat exactly, because i’m at work now and i sometimes have to go register a patient. it does work for me though, its just no one is ever in it. :wink:[/quote:6b4aocqg]

But when you get home from work you can :P

how do i get it to work for me?

is there another place i can go?

when i log in it says connect in the top left hand corner.

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

it says that the cirtificate is expired, or maybe i am doing it wrong, i don’t know. is it my firewall or something?

oh i am no good at computer stuff.[/quote:2w6llobn]

I can turn my PC on and off,thats about it.You dont need to be a expert for mirc.But i got a registret copy of mirc i can share.Ready to use.Ill set it up. Just let me know pls :)

ok, how do we do that?

Profile photo of Marcella
On Marcella wrote:

It crashed my PC. I’m scared to go in now :shock:.

Fevrale dostat chernil i plakatPisat O Fevrale navsnrydPoka grohochushaya slyakotVesnoyu charnoyu gorit

crashed it? oh no.

i can use the one over at the pumpkins.net fine, why won’t ours work for me?

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

ok, how do we do that?[/quote:34g3c9f8]

Pm me with a nick you want to use and your mail adresse and then ill set it for you and mail it back :wink:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Tsss, I have no idea why everyone is having issues… I have talked with quite a few people already in the chatroom, and now mayonaise is added to that list… What might be an issue is if your internet browsers can or can’t use JAVA? I have installed JAVA 6, package 6, if I’m right. I don’t know what the others are having? Please show the error screens here in the board, so we can help each other…

When you see the login screen, just type in a nick and hit enter, then you’re in. When JAVA needs to load for a while, you’ll see a symbol moving around. And then: chat! :D

Profile photo of amnesia
On amnesia wrote:

It crashed my PC. I’m scared to go in now :shock:.[/quote:1dilqcsi]

Are you using a laptop Marcella ?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In