SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Touring & Concert

Topic: Paris 2008-02-06

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1,350 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Superlordspamulon Superlordspamulon 9 years, 2 months ago.

On Superlordspamulon wrote:

It’s the sixth time in a row they played exactly the same setlist.

http://www.spfreaks.com/Default.aspx?pa … locid=1070

The SPfreaks database now went over 8,000 (8,024) tracks, typing out this setlist.

Wow. I can’t believe I typed them all out by myself.

But I did. I rock! 8)

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

Rock on! 8)

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

YOU DA MAN!

in my time of dying
Profile photo of toad32r
Participant
On toad32r wrote:

Needs to have \" I of the Mourning\" added! (Its kinda funny, no matter how many, or what songs they play… I WANT MORE!!!! LOL ) I do have to say, I an sooooo freakin’ happy they are playing Mayonaise!! It’s my favorite song.

I wonder if they would (could) play a… 8 hour concert ?… they should be able to play all the tunes i want to hear then!!! LOL just dreamin’

Ribbit...Toad-----------------Toads are really underated!!
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon

I wonder if they would (could) play a… 8 hour concert ?… they should be able to play all the tunes i want to hear then!!! LOL just dreamin'[/quote:3u5w067r] Oh god… that would be unbelievable… i could die happy the next day if i got to see a show like that…

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of fez
On Fez wrote:

I believe you would be all dead by the end of the show. Including The Pumpkins :mrgreen:
Just kidding :)
Hehe, great dream, 8 hours long show :)!

Profile photo of Superlordspamulon

I believe you would be all dead by the end of the show. Including The Pumpkins :mrgreen:
Just kidding :)
Hehe, great dream, 8 hours long show :)![/quote:3vqjpkeg] Well, if they had 15-30 minute breaks every hour for everyone to rest up, and everybody was mature and sensible, i think it could work :)

So apparently I don't post very often these days

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In