SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Pisces Iscariot UK black vinyl pressing

This topic contains 6 replies, has 817 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of some pumpkins some pumpkins 8 years, 8 months ago.

On some pumpkins wrote:

I recently obtained the UK eddition of Pisces Iscariot on vinyl. I was wondering if anyone had an idea about its value. Also, on the B-side, where the tracklisting should be, it is just blank. Does anyone know if this misprint is common and if it affects its value.

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Pics! This should help decide, plus, we can add pics or scans to the collection, if that is okay with you.

First impression, it sounds like a mispress, which would increase the value. In this case, not significantly, but I’d pay a little more for a mispress version.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of ryanrunning
On ryanrunning wrote:

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Interesting. Definitely a mispress. Looks like a half WLP! LOL. Thanks for the quick pic upload.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of ryanrunning
On ryanrunning wrote:

no problem

so we’ve confirmed a misprint but compared to the US amber what is the value of this?

Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

well, i’d compare it to the UK black vinyl. which around the states is worth about $35. So make it an even $50 i guess….

anyone else?

in my time of dying
Profile photo of some pumpkins
Participant
On some pumpkins wrote:

im no value expert, but that makes sense. cool item to have 8)

what's wrong with you is good for what's wrong with me

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In