SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Pisces Iscariot vinyl with 7\", pretty low number!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 1,049 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of blueczarina blueczarina 10 years ago.

On blueczarina wrote:

For sale on eBay:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

goodness, that would be a great addition to a collection, wish i could get it, but i spended all of my monies. :P

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Compared to EIL ( http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=263452 ) it’s even rather cheap too.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

yeah, the price isn’t real bad. anyone here gonna try for it?

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

i was considering to buy it, but the description says it only ships to usa and canada.
i asked the buyer if he also ships to europe, but i guess it will be gone by the time i get a reply.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Ask to ship it to manillascissor, that’s what I always do.

that’s a good plan, in case the seller doesn’t want to send it to europe.

but i think i shouldn’t buy it. i already have this and i already bought a lot of things recently and i’m going to live on my own soon, so i’ll need my money for more important things.

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

that’s a good plan, in case the seller doesn’t want to send it to europe.

but i think i shouldn’t buy it. i already have this and i already bought a lot of things recently and i’m going to live on my own soon, so i’ll need my money for more important things.[/quote:30yu0elk]

Isn’t it hard to stop buying????? I swear, something always comes up.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

Isn’t it hard to stop buying????? I swear, something always comes up.[/quote:38rrum89]

to true :lol:

i’m terrible about it too. i need to stay off of ebay, but there is so much cool stuff to be had. :wink:

i think i’m going to put my money towards some non-SP related stuff for awhile though.

i think i’m going to put my money towards some non-SP related stuff for awhile though.[/quote:3024lq8i]
i already do that, but in combination with buying sp stuff. :(

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

yeah, i do that too some, but most of my ebay buys always tend to be SP stuff. i just want a few other things now, that are a bit pricier.

i’m on a bit of a Pumpkin burnout i think. i just kind of want to hear other stuff and get other stuff.
i’m sure i will be back on the Pumpkin train again here soon though. :wink:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In