SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Pisces Iscariot vinyl with 7\", pretty low number!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 1,049 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of blueczarina blueczarina 9 years, 1 month ago.

On blueczarina wrote:

For sale on eBay:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

goodness, that would be a great addition to a collection, wish i could get it, but i spended all of my monies. :P

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Compared to EIL ( http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=263452 ) it’s even rather cheap too.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

yeah, the price isn’t real bad. anyone here gonna try for it?

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

i was considering to buy it, but the description says it only ships to usa and canada.
i asked the buyer if he also ships to europe, but i guess it will be gone by the time i get a reply.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Ask to ship it to manillascissor, that’s what I always do.

that’s a good plan, in case the seller doesn’t want to send it to europe.

but i think i shouldn’t buy it. i already have this and i already bought a lot of things recently and i’m going to live on my own soon, so i’ll need my money for more important things.

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

that’s a good plan, in case the seller doesn’t want to send it to europe.

but i think i shouldn’t buy it. i already have this and i already bought a lot of things recently and i’m going to live on my own soon, so i’ll need my money for more important things.[/quote:30yu0elk]

Isn’t it hard to stop buying????? I swear, something always comes up.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

Isn’t it hard to stop buying????? I swear, something always comes up.[/quote:38rrum89]

to true :lol:

i’m terrible about it too. i need to stay off of ebay, but there is so much cool stuff to be had. :wink:

i think i’m going to put my money towards some non-SP related stuff for awhile though.

i think i’m going to put my money towards some non-SP related stuff for awhile though.[/quote:3024lq8i]
i already do that, but in combination with buying sp stuff. :(

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

yeah, i do that too some, but most of my ebay buys always tend to be SP stuff. i just want a few other things now, that are a bit pricier.

i’m on a bit of a Pumpkin burnout i think. i just kind of want to hear other stuff and get other stuff.
i’m sure i will be back on the Pumpkin train again here soon though. :wink:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In