SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: Please help America by just clicking Y. It’s that easy!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 281 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of marigold marigold 3 years, 11 months ago.

On marigold wrote:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of marigold
Participant
On marigold wrote:

If only it was that easy :?

Profile photo of Daysofthephoenix
On Daysofthephoenix wrote:

Sadly I don’t think that the American people ever want to get rid of their guns for some reason, well a minority of the population. After the recent shooting, the American people were actually in favor of putting limitations on what guns people can buy based on screening and background checks but congress never let it go through.

We will never have an ideal United States as long as congress in around and fighting for re-election instead of what the people want. :cry:

Give me the disk, Angela.Somewhere in the world, Dongsoo Kim loves you...Thirsting for God in a Land of Shallow Wells.365 Days of Winter!!!
Profile photo of marigold
Participant
On marigold wrote:

We will never have an ideal United States as long as gun lobbyists are around[/quote:1m3688mt]

fixed (unfortunately) :? I saw the news about the LAX gunman, so now there is the suggestion that the TSA people should have guns, as if there weren’t enough :roll:

Here you need a licence to own a gun and you have to be checked and pass some tests, no simply walking into a store and buying one!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In