SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: Post your SPfreaks t-shirt pics, for all of us to enjoy!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1,664 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Superlordspamulon Superlordspamulon 9 years, 6 months ago.

On Superlordspamulon wrote:

You know what to do… 5 kuddos to the most remarkable pic.

The SPfreaks Team
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Would this include nudity? As in, boobs?

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

manillascissor, if it was to me alone, yes of course, no doubt. :wink: However I’m waiting for the forum webmaster from the US to decide about this. We might have to think of that NSFW rules. SPfreaks from the US, you decide. Let your wisdom give us boobs (or not) please. 8)

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

definitely boobs! and i wanna see the shirt too!

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of SPfreaks
On SPfreaks wrote:

Arthur and myself have conversed and believe a reasonable amount of nudity will be tolerated on this board. Especially if it involves the SPFreaks T-Shirt. 8)

However, one rule:

1) NSFW (Not Safe For Work) must appear in the title (as above). This way, if nudity is not your style, you can simply ignore the thread. Hopefully, this works for everyone.

Now let the pics fly!

The SPfreaks Team
Profile photo of toad32r
Participant
On toad32r wrote:

Heres the first entry…lol, Me under the Marque sign at The Fox Theatre in Detroit, Michigan.

Ribbit...Toad-----------------Toads are really underated!!
Profile photo of toad32r
Participant
On toad32r wrote:

LOL…What about this one?!

Ribbit...Toad-----------------Toads are really underated!!
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Wow! Now wouldn’t that be something!

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

toad32r… YOU ARE MY HERO! Forever! 8)

4 kudos to you for being the first poster of pics of yourself, earn 5 when it really happens… Billy wearing the SPfreaks shirt, awesome!

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

:lol: i’m loving that ‘shop toad32r :D

So apparently I don't post very often these days

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In