SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Proud to present: Zeitgeist book edition

This topic contains 4 replies, has 854 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of alekflyfire Alekflyfire 9 years, 6 months ago.

On Alekflyfire wrote:

Check it out people, you can find the pics and information here:

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=1635

Tip: buy it, it’s a wonderful release. Probably worth a bit more after a few years, see what happened to The Aeroplane Flies High box set. I’m glad I pre-ordered my copy, now I see it and hold it.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Check it out people, you can find the pics and information here:

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=1635

Tip: buy it, it’s a wonderful release. Probably worth a bit more after a few years, see what happened to The Aeroplane Flies High box set. I’m glad I pre-ordered my copy, now I see it and hold it.[/quote:177hia65]

Just got mine today Arthur. Odd thing I noticed:

They thank Paris Hilton in the liner notes for "keeping the faith". LOL. What?

in my time of dying
Profile photo of reuben
Participant
On reuben wrote:

i fluked mine, was in NY on the day of the release, and just went to virgin and got it pretty cheap. Had to fly back to aus on the same day, and didnt realise till i got here that the album wasnt released for another 4 days over here so i could rub it in everyones faces :lol:

Eeeeeer.........No Peg
Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

i fluked mine, was in NY on the day of the release, and just went to virgin and got it pretty cheap. Had to fly back to aus on the same day, and didnt realise till i got here that the album wasnt released for another 4 days over here so i could rub it in everyones faces :lol:[/quote:moltwzju]
hahahaaha!!!! it’s indeed a rub-it-in-your-face release this book. welldone pumpkins material to my opinion. would have been even more cool with extra bonustracks however. but i will get them on the other cd’s anyway someday :P

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of alekflyfire
On Alekflyfire wrote:

For any aussies that want the 76 page ediiton JB Hi, Elizabeth Street store in Melbourne has a few copies – up on the higher shelves, above the SP CDs in the alternative (he he) section.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In