SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: pumpkins live on msn 15 oktober!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 821 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Pipoka Pipoka 10 years, 1 month ago.

On Pipoka wrote:

theres this concert on msn tomorrow, from tower theater! check it out! lots of cool pics also! :D

http://music.msn.com/smashingpumpkins

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of lilkitn
On lilkitn wrote:

Right on, it’s not blocked on my computer at work!!! **knocks on wood**

;)

Kit’n

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Awesome concert, I’m watching it now! Thanks BleedingTheOrchid!

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of lilkitn
On lilkitn wrote:

I love how he says: ‘This is the kind of relationship I’m looking for’ right before he does the accoustic of Perfect. Just more proof that he’s single. ;)

Kit’n

Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

I saw the concert, but not totaly unfortunatly.
My pc was in trouble… I know it got anxious everytime that i demand a SP video, but this time was insane… :lol:

When i could hear the music, i didn’t wath the video, or if i wacth it, it was in a slow motion kind of video…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In