SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: question about siamese dream collectors edition and tafh

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1,190 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Danni Danni 8 years, 11 months ago.

On Honeymade Opiate wrote:

the s.d wooden box, how rare is that if at all?
and tafh, are there any differences or just one kind out there?
just curious
Thanks
:)

"Wait not so fast, you didnt think this mother fucking band was was coming back, I thought you knew me better than that, you can kiss my ass!" BC
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

the wooden box is semi-rare, but we’ve concluded it not an \"official\" release, but somewhere between official and a bootleg.

there is a US tafh and UK, and a reissue. not sure where the reissue is based out of. you have to look at the barcodes on the back to determine which release you own.

does this help?

in my time of dying
Profile photo of apathysecstasy
On ApathysEcstasy wrote:

the s.d. wooden box I have the number is #320 and has the two girls,red silver cd by virgin. with the booklet and all.

the tafh I have I dont see a barcode on the back at all. I bought it the week it came out which would of been the first pressing.

I sure appreciate all your help
I have loads of things and just dont know what I have
hahahaha

"Wait not so fast, you didnt think this mother fucking band was was coming back, I thought you knew me better than that, you can kiss my ass!" BC
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

tafh barcode appears on a white piece of paper on the back. if you bought it when it came out, chances are, it’s the first pressing. no way to confirm this w/o the paper. the paper could easily have been thrown away, as it wasn’t really attached and could fall out if you opened the lid.

if you have loads of items, try using our My Collection feature to organize your possessions. If you’re not familiar, I can walk you through the process.

in my time of dying
On ApathysEcstasy wrote:

well then the barcode is long gone
but that’s okay

okay I will get all my stuff together and look and see if I can get it organized.
and thank you, I very well may need to yell for help.

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

my TAFH didn’t have a barcode and I figured mine out by looking at the hinges on the back-if that helps you out any ;)

On ApathysEcstasy wrote:

what should I be looking for??
I dont see a barcode on those either??

Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

tafh barcode appears on a white piece of paper on the back. if you bought it when it came out, chances are, it’s the first pressing. no way to confirm this w/o the paper. the paper could easily have been thrown away, as it wasn’t really attached and could fall out if you opened the lid.

if you have loads of items, try using our My Collection feature to organize your possessions. If you’re not familiar, I can walk you through the process.[/quote:28n071gc]

My bar code is 7243 8 38583 2 3

I will check it out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In