SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Trading Items

Topic: Quiet – live video 1993-08-14 (from Metro 20th anniv. dvd)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1,303 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of darcysiva darcysiva 9 years ago.

On darcysiva wrote:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=5b9b … 89ed6f0e6f

Another NTSC dvd rip. 200 something MiB in total. Also includes an intro where Joe Shanahan talks about the Pumpkins.

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

Some screenshots:

Profile photo of matt
On matt wrote:

awesome! thanks for this, saves having to buy one. is the rest of the dvd any good?

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

awesome! thanks for this, saves having to buy one. is the rest of the dvd any good?[/quote:3m61y9mm]
Hey, welcome matt! You’re right, that Metro DVD was going for 100 bucks exactly few days back on eBay! :shock:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

awesome! thanks for this, saves having to buy one. is the rest of the dvd any good?[/quote:2595lwsh]
to be honest, i haven’t watched the rest of the dvd yet. first things first :wink:

but i think it should be good too.

Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

great video cool, good job man!

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

8)

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Pipoka
On Pipoka wrote:

8)

[/quote:2mq9q6vo]

Arthur,

a BIG thank you for that one :P

Profile photo of darcysiva
On darcysiva wrote:

Looks great. Can anyone reupload this? The link expired :(

"Until the bitter, bitter end of the world, yeah -- when God sleeps in bliss" ~ Soma.::SP freak since 1995::.http://www.spyber.com/sig-45413.png

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In