SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Support – SPfreaks

Topic: Reminder: just a little thing (key word search option)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RedWolf RedWolf 10 years ago.

On RedWolf wrote:

on the collection pages, do you think you put a key word search in? it just makes life a little easier :)

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of bleedingtheorchid
On BleedingTheOrchid wrote:

on the collection pages, do you think you put a key word search in? it just makes life a little easier :)[/quote:1dhusejb]
i highly support this one! i’m browsing there more and more and finding surprises, but key word search would make a huge difference!

Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanlinessAnd cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like meIntoxicated with the madness, I'm in love with my sadness
Profile photo of RedWolf
Participant
On RedWolf wrote:

on the collection pages, do you think you put a key word search in? it just makes life a little easier :)[/quote:2qxoa2sk]

The search option is on the list of features to implement. However, the release of it will take some time due to other priorities in development and releases.

living in a reality on endless views & unbound fantasies...

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In