SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: General

Topic: REQ That’s the way (my love is) acoustic

This topic contains 13 replies, has 1,788 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of adore909 adore909 9 years, 3 months ago.

On adore909 wrote:

Hello People, im new at the forum, ive been SP fans since Siamese Dream and last saturday my dream came true when the actually played in my country Costa Rica! for the very first time.. Billy played an acoustic version of That’s the way (my love is) that was awesome! obviously the rest of the gig blew my ass off…

Does any body has an acoustic version of That’s the way (my love is) that i could download cause i need to remember that moment please!

cheers!

Profile photo of bullettwoutbutterflywings
On bullettwoutbutterflywings wrote:

hi, and welcome, i don’t but i am sure that someone else should be able to help you.

"shiny, let's be bad guys"--jayne cobb-the hero of canton
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Does any body has an acoustic version of That’s the way (my love is) that i could download cause i need to remember that moment please![/quote:2tvqztzs]

Hi! And welcome too! From Costa Rica, cool!

By the way last weekend we started just the right topic for you check it out! :D

http://forum.spfreaks.com/viewtopic.php?t=442

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of adore909
On adore909 wrote:

thanks guys, let me tell you the Pumpkins rocked Costa Rica last Saturday, I even felt bad for the Incubus guys, they were blown away… the Pumpkins owned the gig..

Cheers

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Good to hear that adore909, you guys in South America have been waiting quite a while to hear them rock again. Awesome for you they were in a rockin’ good mood! :D

Was it taped as far as you know? Definately want to hear it.

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
On adore909 wrote:

Oh and Arthur thanx for the Set the Controls song, ive heard it live Saturday, that was out of this planet :shock:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Oh and Arthur thanx for the Set the Controls song, ive heard it live Saturday, that was out of this planet :shock:[/quote:3hvsd0k0]
Noooo problem, that’s what we SPfreaks love to do here: share music and info, and have fun… :wink:

On adore909 wrote:

i don’t know if it was taped honestly, maybe in a couple of days a bootleg may surface.. a friend of my filmed tonight, tonight, 1979 acoustic, and United States, he told me hes gonna send me the files tonight, as soon as i have them i will upload the if you want, he told me they are decent quality.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

as soon as i have them i will upload the if you want, he told me they are decent quality.[/quote:111au0gb]
Sure, that’s why we have the Trading Forum. Check it over there, I think I noticed a surprise for you already. :wink:

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

Hi, and welcome.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Hi, and welcome.[/quote:12z5iucy]
Thanks, you too blueczarina. However, I’m not exactly new here? :roll:

Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:
Hi, and welcome.[/quote:upl1u0s0]
Thanks, you too blueczarina. However, I’m not exactly new here? :roll:[/quote:upl1u0s0]

Very funny Arthur. :lol:

I meant adore909, not you, but hi anyway. :roll:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Hi! :lol:

On adore909 wrote:

Hi, and welcome.[/quote:2i7qjfye]THANX :D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In