SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Trading Items

Topic: RFB&RED: Requests For \"Booties & Rarities EveryDay!\"

This topic contains 393 replies, has 42,513 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sauli Sauli 6 years, 6 months ago.

On Sauli wrote:

In companionship with Dazey I’ll start this topic here. This is the place where you can put your requests for urgent MP3 uploads. No official stuffs of course. And don’t think your request for the rarest things will be neglected! Dazey is the talking type of guy, but he sure knows how to listen also… Sometimes… Then he might have a quick look in his crystal ball… Maybe… And who knows… He finds what you are looking for so eagerly all those years… And uploads it on the spot for you! :lol:

(And if Dazey can’t help, or isn’t around, then we all help each other, right?)

Rock on people, let’s make \"Booties & Rarities EveryDay!\" the topic to look forward to!

EveryDay! 8)

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Hahaha, I can do requests myself also of course. :wink:

I’m looking for The Graceful Swans Of Never in MP3 format… If available… Never seen it around. :?

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."
Profile photo of blueczarina
On blueczarina wrote:

I always wanted the songs/rifts that make up Pastichio Medley. I have some but not all. :wink:

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

I always wanted the songs/rifts that make up Pastichio Medley. I have some but not all. :wink:[/quote:35zbmjvd]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S2Z3JZPS

Credits to the original maker, who never included a text file…

:)

On blueczarina wrote:

I clicked on the link , but not sure how to use it though. I could be better with computers. So if someone can tell me how that would be great. Thanks again to Dazey.

Profile photo of anonymous
On Anonymous wrote:

I clicked on the link , but not sure how to use it though. I could be better with computers. So if someone can tell me how that would be great. Thanks again to Dazey.[/quote:6bbanaao]

All you need to do is enter the 3-digit code that shows up into the box next to DOWNLOAD, then click on the DOWNLOAD orange box.

On the next screen at the bottom right, a counter heads to ‘Zero,’ then you just click FREE DOWNLOAD to start it off.

There may then be a pop-up box along with the one you want, so ignore that one. :wink:

Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

I must point out – MU doesn’t work in every region :?

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of adore909
On adore909 wrote:

Hello Guys, i wanna request an acoustic version of That’s the way (my love is) cause i heard it last Saturday and left me stunned and obsessed… if anyone could help it will be soo.. appreciated.

Thanx

Profile photo of Im a Cult Hero
On Im a Cult Hero wrote:

I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be posting anything in here, but heres the version they played at the secret acoustic gig in Berlin in 07
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PJLW9HQ8

It’s a bit different to the version they’ve been playing on the 08 tour.

On blueczarina wrote:

Cool, thanks. The site worked. :)

On adore909 wrote:

WOW EXCELLENT! this is fast :D

thanx alot

On adore909 wrote:

I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be posting anything in here, but heres the version they played at the secret acoustic gig in Berlin in 07
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PJLW9HQ8

It’s a bit different to the version they’ve been playing on the 08 tour.[/quote:cxnuz6l5]

did they played 1979 in that show, if did, will you upload that one also plz..

cheers

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

I would advise you to get the whole show. They did an awesome acoustic version of Gossamer also…

Cult Hero, I have that here in MP3, shall I upload it?

On adore909 wrote:

i do have 1979 acoustic but with drums…

On adore909 wrote:

hope you can upload it

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Lemme upload it, Cult Hero is not on the board now.

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Hold on, takes a few minutes… :roll:

On adore909 wrote:

thanx mate

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

No problem. Takes a few more minutes, the rar file is 130 MB, and uploading on sendspace takes a bit more than an hour it says… :?

On Im a Cult Hero wrote:

Sorry about that, I was watching Beowulf :P
But the whole show is worth having, some great versions on there.
I assume it’s the same as the one I have? Where the sound quality drastically improves about half way through?

On adore909 wrote:

ok ill wait, thank you very much,, is 1979 played in the acoustic show?

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

Does it? I don’t remember, I didn’t listen to it for a while.

I guess only 1 recording was done, so it’s most probably the same set I have yeah…

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

ok ill wait, thank you very much,, is 1979 played in the acoustic show?[/quote:2wzyipak]
No unfortunately not…

Check the whole setlist here

http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=TOURHISTO … &locid=988

Maybe Cult Hero can check for a fully acoustic 1979, I don’t know one on the spot…

But I do know that Daydream from this Berlin gig was released on That’s The Way (My Love Is) single.

On Im a Cult Hero wrote:

Yeah, everything up to and including track 8 (crush) is fairly low, then on track 9 (untitled) everything improves a lot on my version.
I have an acoustic 1979 on the way, but I don’t know where it’s from, pretty good though.

On Im a Cult Hero wrote:

1979 acoustic :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=771NK9AH

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In