SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Collecting Items

Topic: Siamese dream

This topic contains 4 replies, has 312 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Madmas Madmas 3 years ago.

On Madmas wrote:

Hi!!!!It’s possible to say me the difference that exists between the siamese dream in vinyl of 93 and the reissue of 2007. The numbers matrix are the same. Thanks!!!

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

Hi!!!!It’s possible to say me the difference that exists between the siamese dream in vinyl of 93 and the reissue of 2007. The numbers matrix are the same. Thanks!!![/quote:3ah0cltd]

quite easy, actually. in 1993, only purple, peach, and red variations existed in the US. in the UK, there was a black pressing.

in 2007, out of nowhere (in my recollection), came this orange hybrid. also, a US pressing on black.

if you have a black pressing from the US, it’s the repressing.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Madmas
On Madmas wrote:

The number is : CAROL 1740 1 0170 4 61740 1 5
The matrix numbers is : CAROL-1740-1-A S-27899 MASTERDISK : CAROL-1740-1-B S-27900 MASTERDISK : CAROL-1740-1-C S-27901 MASTERDISK : CAROL-1740-1-D S-27902 MASTERDISK.
And the vinyl is black.
It’s the 2007 reissue????
Thanks!!!

Profile photo of Cool As Ice Cream
On Cool As Ice Cream wrote:

yes, that’s the recent reissue.
http://www.spfreaks.com/?page=COLLDETAILS&item=2703

i’m not sure if the year is 2007 though. it may have been reissued on black vinyl before that. 2007 is just a guess, as far as i know.

Profile photo of Madmas
On Madmas wrote:

Thanks!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In