SPfreaks Forum

forum

SPfreaks Forums

Welcome to a place to share thoughts and questions with other SPfreaks. Browse a forum below or start a new thread in a forum

Forum: Miscellaneous Forum

Topic: Silverchair

This topic contains 12 replies, has 1,676 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Return To Comfort Return To Comfort 8 years, 5 months ago.

On Return To Comfort wrote:

Goddamn. ‘Nough said.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:

wtf? i don’t get this :?
am i being dumb?
someone fill me in! :(

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

am i being dumb?
someone fill me in! :([/quote:20px1eaf]

LOL, I was drunk when I wrote that. Was listening to Silverchair. They are quickly solidifying themselves as one of my fav bands.

in my time of dying
Profile photo of Superlordspamulon
On Superlordspamulon wrote:
am i being dumb?
someone fill me in! :([/quote:1nmvqh2p]

LOL, I was drunk when I wrote that. Was listening to Silverchair. They are quickly solidifying themselves as one of my fav bands.[/quote:1nmvqh2p] aaaaah ok then, makes sense :lol:

So apparently I don't post very often these days
Profile photo of zenunderground
On zenunderground wrote:

earlier lyrics are kind of juvenile but then again he wrote the first album at like the age of 15 or something..

Profile photo of Danni
Participant
On Danni wrote:

When the \"Year 2000\"-song aired a lot back in 1999, I have to say I really couldn’t stand that song, man! But honestly, with Diorama and Young Modern they nowadays have become one of my favourite bands. I never thought Daniel Johns was as genious as he in fact is. I’ve got some cool Silverchair vinyls also. Diorama is only 500 copies worldwide.

Profile photo of manillascissor
Keymaster
On manillascissor wrote:

When the "Year 2000"-song aired a lot back in 1999, I have to say I really couldn’t stand that song, man! But honestly, with Diorama and Young Modern they nowadays have become one of my favourite bands. I never thought Daniel Johns was as genious as he in fact is. I’ve got some cool Silverchair vinyls also. Diorama is only 500 copies worldwide.[/quote:15uksdv4]

I should get me one of those!

in my time of dying
Profile photo of last_rose_of_summer
On last_rose_of_summer wrote:

come on abuse me more i like it

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

come on abuse me more i like it[/quote:1ste8sp8]
That sounds like a quote for either the chatroom, or the 21+ forum elsewhere on here! :lol:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."

come on keep talkin cause its true

:lol:

Profile photo of Arthur
On Arthur wrote:

come on keep talkin cause its true

:lol:[/quote:hk9zljwe]
Man, more and more people are on Pip’s mushrooms… Or do you really want to be spanked or something? :roll:

Billy Corgan, December 2, 2008 : "Not everyone understands our death trip. But you do. And that's what matters."

mmm shrooms hehehe just kiddin. i just had that silverchair song stuck in my head yesterday :)

Profile photo of Return To Comfort
On Return To Comfort wrote:

Isn’t it about time for them to put out a new album? Pleeeeaaassseee????

be my mirror, my sword, my shield

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Strength indicator
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Already a member? Sign In